Chapter 5

Ok....so Nathan Sykes dedicated a song...to me! Very cool!

"He dedicated a song to me!" Kelsey screamed

"Me too.....did not expect it!" Kelsey messaged Tom. I messaged Nathan why'd u dedicate a song to ME?! u shld have done it for yr sis or mom!

He messaged me back - cant i dedicate a song?

'u can but......forget it! thx :D....bye...see ya! I started doing my homework. "Kels....help!"

"Im doing mine! Do it....its easy!" I sighed. "And you are not goin collage tomorrow!"

"No way.....i am! I have a test tomorrow! It carries marks!"

"Rebecca no!"

"Kelsey Hardwick...... the bruise is small! And its not burning anymore!" I convinced her for me to go to collage.

"Rebecca Camille Chase.....you are one heck of a girl.....but knows....seriously knows how to live life!"

"Live today...there might not be a tomorrow!" She laughed. "Im just scred for the fact that everyone in collage will be behind me....about Nathan and Tom! You know the amount of 1D and TW fans in collage!" i said.

"Yeah.....i just hope nobody saw the paper. Or else...." I made a face...

"Lets see what happens!" she said. At 9:30.....

"Im off to bed!" I said. I was looking for my beanie "Where's my beanie?"

"Catch!" Kelsey threw the beanie

"Thanks!" I put it on and went to sleep.

The alarm rang.... "Oh shut up!" i screamed. Kelsey came....

"Rebecca! Get your ass off that bed!" she screamed

"What time is it?"

"6:30!"

"Ok...." I got up and had a bath. I wore my hat....."Im ready!" I grabbed the car keys. In the car... "Im scared!"

"Me too.....everyone will be staring at us!" We reached collage...."Here we are!" I got down and took my bag. We walked into collage and everyone was looking at us and whispering. Kelsey went to her class and I went to mine. As soon as I entered class all the girls surrounded me....

"Rebecca....you went out with Nathan Sykes!?" All of them screamed. They were asking all sorts of questions.

"Can I please go to my seat! I'll tell you guys in lunch..." I sat down. I was talking to Lucy and someone bangs my table....

"REBECCA! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Lucas screamed... "HOW COULD YOU?!"

"What? He just wanted to have coffee!"

"You know I love you!'

"Lucas...i dont have time for your rubbish!" I said He grabbed my hand....

"MY LOVE FOR YOU IS RUBBISH?!"

"Let go of me! Go to your class!" I said trying to free myself....

"WHY SHOULD I DO THAT?! ONCE....JUST ONCE CANT YOU SAY THAT YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME?!"

"NO! LUCAS.....LET GO OF ME!" He held my hand tighter. I scremed. Lucy was trying to help me.....i freed myself and gave him a slap.... "GET OUTTA MY CLASS! AND DONT EVER TALK TO ME!"

"Did you just slap me?" i gave him another slap and everyone started laughing."GET OUT!" The boys in my class pushed him out.....

"WHOA!" All of the people in my class said. "I cant belive you slapped Lucas!" Emily said.