Chapter 30 (Final)

Nathan's POV:

"See....." I said. I took Rebecca to my room to freshen up. I went down and started playing Xbox with Nareesha. 'Go, Go go!"

Rebecca came down and we did all sorts of stuff. At 8:30 we had our dinner. It started to rain. "Perfect timing for a thunderstorm!" Rebecca said. This was the best time, I could be close to Rebecca!

Rebecca's POV:

This is not fair, why is it only thunderstorms! I could just sketch Nathan's picture, when Nathan's asleep. I went in Nathan's room and he was shirtless. I looked away. "Put a shirt on, butthead! You'll catch Pneumonia!"

"I'm used to sleeping with out the shirt!"

"Whatever!" I slept on Nathan's bed and it was so cold. I turned around and Nathan's hard chest was warm. I cuddled up next to him. In the middle of the night I got a phone call how do get it from an all time low,low,low,low...... my phone rang.

I picked up the phone with out seeing the number. "Hello?" I said with a very sleepy tone.

"Hello, Rebecca?"

"Yes, who am I speaking to?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Its me Jeremy...." I cut the phone. Somebody knocked on the door. It was Kelsey. "Kels? What happened?"

"Its was Trey." My eyes widened and I took my phone and went down stairs. "What did he say?" I asked

"I didn't listen to everything"

"Jer called me too" I said "But I hung up" We were repeatedly getting calls from them and finally I picked up. "LOOK JERMEY I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU!" I said

"Rebecca please, just once, listen" I took a deep breath

"What?"

"Can we please meet you girls ?Please?"

"What makes you think we'll come?"

"We used to be best friends." I closed my eyes. "Fine, when?"

"Thursday,"

"Ok"

"Thank you so much! Bye!" he hung up. "What did they say?" Kels asked

"We are gonna meet them on thursday"

"How? Nathan and Tom will come with us...."

"We have to think of a way....." I said. "Its a week later, so chill!" I went upstairs and sketched The boys' picture. I felt sleepy....I put the paper under the pillow. The next morning I opened my eyes and Nathan had a piece of paper in his hand.

"What is that?" I asked

"You can draw?" he asked. I widened my eyes and looked under the pillow "MY DRAWING!" I shouted.  I got up and snatched the paper.... "Didn't your mom teach you not to see someone's personal stuff!"

"Come down for breakfast....Nathan's special!" he said

'I don't wanna eat burnt food...." I joked.

"Hey! I am the best cook in The Wanted!"

"I just joking......" I went and changed.

Jeremy's POV:

"This time I have to do something to get Rebecca!" I said

"You think she'll come? One thing I know is that Kelsey is not gonna kiss me! I was too late....."

"Mate, I am stressed, what if she doesn't come?"