Chapter 20

Rebecca's POV:

At 9pm we went to the bar. I swear.......I just wanted to party the whole night!! Nathan was too excited. We went in but the security stopped me....

"Hey....." I said. "Nathan?"

"Let her in. she's with me." Nathan said

"Im sorry sir, this bar is only for people 18 and above!"

"IM 19!! Let me go!"

"I don't think so,"

"Nathan! Tell him!!" Tom came. "She's my sister, she's 19! Let her come in!" Tom said.

"Im sorry sir, but you cant lie to us,"

"Why would I bring my sister here, if she was 17!! I never let her go in bars, today, because its a special occasion she's coming!" Tom said. "Let her in!" Tom pulled me but again the security stopped me. "What the hell is wrong with you? Im telling you she's my sister, she's 19!!"

"Prove it!" Just then Kelsey and Nareesha came from inside. "Whats wrong why didn't you 3 come in?"

"Kelsey, Nareesha, they are not allowing Rebecca in because they think that she's 17! Tell them her age and she's Tom sister too!" Nathan said.

"Yes, she's 19 and yes she's Tom's sister, Rebecca Parker!"

"Now do you believe us? Or do you wanna take a blood test?" Nathan said.

"No......you can go in." We went inside. "Why did you say blood test? He could have actually taken it! And I hate injections and Tom and I have different blood groups, im  O+ and he's?" I said

"O+" Tom said. "Oh, anyways thanks! Do I look like a 17-year-old?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone said. I made a 'ugh' face. We were just dancing and doing all sorts of stuff and having fun. I was so drunk, I couldn't see anything properly. I went to the coner and tried to handle myself. Nathan came, he too was drunk, not as much as me. I felt someone kiss me and then I don't remember anything

When I opened my eyes, I was in a bed, not just any bed, Nathan's bed. He was shirtless, I looked under the blanket, I sighed of relief, I was still wearing my dress. I went to the washroom. I came out and Nathan was awake. I looked at him.

"Rebecca, im so sorry about the kiss last night"

"It was you?" I asked. He nodded. "Nathan, its better if we just not talk about it" I said.

"Ok, but we're still friends right?" He asked.

"After this? No." I said jokingly.

"kitten, im seriously sorry, please" He said. "Im just joking you fool! Of course we are friends, that's just a small kiss, nothing big, everyone shares kisses now and then, its fine."

"You really scared me there, Don't do that Kitten."

"You know what, I actually like that pet name, Kitten." I said. "One more thing, did I lose my virginity? Cause I don't remember anything after the kiss." He shook his head. "And how many times we kissed?"

"Two," he said. "You Kelsey and Mollie fainted, so we bought you here,". he started looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked

"My phone...." I called on Nath's number. Max came with Nathan's phone. "Mate, you got a call from someone named Kitten? Who's that?"

"You named me Kitten in your phone?" I asked

"yeah, It kind of suits you."

"Kitten is Rebecca?" Max asked. "Yes." Nathan replied. "I think Kitten really suits her!"

"Great, now everyone's gonna call me kitten!" We went down. 

"Uh, Rebecca......I think the is a problem...." Nareesha said. "What?" I asked. "They know who you are." I took the paper.

Nathan Sykes Spotted with a girl at the Nightclub.- The baby boy of the band, was spotted with a girl at the nightclub on Sykes' birthday. The girl is recognized to be Café Chase owner William and Karen Chase's daughter, Rebecca Chase.

"How do you guys live with this?" I asked. "I haven't been in the paper since, I've to London!! 2 years!"

"Don't worry, we are going to capital FM on Monday! We'll tell them the real story." Siva said.

"Kitten, You have to learn to live like this, once you are Owner of Café Chase, you're life will be only of paps!" Nathan said.

"When did Rebecca become Kitten?" Kelsey asked.

"Yesterday." I said. "You guys need any help in packing?"

"If you wanna help...." Jay said. We helped the boys pack. Nathan was throwing his shirts out. "Easy there, thats not how you pack!" I said. "How many outfits do you need?"

"8" I removed the clothes for him and he kept them in the bag. "And this is for you to wear it at the airport!"

"Thanks and hey, im so sorry for the kiss," Nathan said.

"Forget it, past is the past," I said. "By the way, its only you guys who are going right?" He nodded. Kelsey and I left and went home.

"Im already missing Tom!" Kelsey said.

"Kelsey if you keep thinking about Tom and driving, im a dead person! Drive!" I said

"Someone's missing Nathan already."

"And its not me! Im not like you!!" I said. "Oh no!"

"Whats wrong?"

"Sunday, the boys are going and on Sunday we have to go out with Trey and Jerry! Why do their names rhyme?!"

"What time are the boys leaving?"

"Their flight is at 1:30....so they have to be in the airport by 10:30."

"That's fine, we can leave them and then go." I sighed. I was thinking about the kiss. We reached home and I changed. I played Pop Danthalogy, I loved it!

goodnight UK! I posted on twitter.

---------------------------

vote.fan.comment.

thanks

Rida x)