Chapter 17

I got up in the morning and changed. Nath was jumping around. "Im so excited!!" He screamed. "For what?" I asked. "MY BIRTHDAY IS DAY AFTER!!" He said. "Oh...so what do you wanna do before you grow up?" I asked.

"Just wanna Party!!"

"Then lets go to a club tonight, I know this really cool place, I swear we boys are gonna have a wicked time!" Tom said.

"Hold on! What do mean by 'we boys'? What about us?" Kelsey asked. "What are we supposed to do? Sit here and watch tv?"

"More or less, but yeah!" Jay said

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, its a bachelors party!"

"Fine, we go to a bachelorette party!" Nareesha said

"We're just joking, whats a party without girls!" Siva said. Nareesha smiled. "Siva Kaneswaran and Nareesha McCaffery....." I said. "WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU TWO GONNA MARRY?! YOU GUYS ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! MARRY ALREADY!!"

"Im still 23," Naresha said

"PEOPLE MARRY AT THE AGE OF 22!"

"We have to think about it!" Siva said. "ok enough! We need to go now for the concert, and please for god's sake you girls don't wander off any where!" Max said. "So what are we supposed to do? Sit for 3 hours and do something?"

"YES!!" The boys screamed "Actually 6 hours. We have two shows, in the same place."

"WHAT?! 6 BLOODY HOURS?! WE COULD WATCH 3 MOVIES IN 6 HOURS!!!!" We screamed. What are we supposed to for 6 hours? This is not good. We went for coffee at Starbucks. Nathan and I took a picture of us with the starbucks cup. hangin out with my new best frnd! @reb_cha 

We went to the concert at 2:30pm and I was so damn bored! "Well, im going out!" I said. "But what about the boys?" Kelsey asked. "im going out!" I went outside and sat in the car. Kelsey came. "Im coming. I know where you are going. Why do you wanna start your old life again? We cant be a spy anymore!"

"No, im not going, I just wanna go out!" She sighed. "So where are we going?" She asked.

"To buy Nathan a gift, I have no idea what to buy" I said.

"Ask Jess, she might know" Kelsey said. "She told me tons of ideas, but I don't know!" I said. "What are the options?" She asked. "Watch, girlfriend," I started. "Buy him something which he always wanted!" She said.

"From where am I supposed to get him a girlfriend?!"

"Other than that!!! Buy him a watch or a shirt or something!"

"I'll buy him something which was worth those headphones!"

"The only thing is a watch!" Kelsey said. "The new LED watch by addidas is good, its almost as expensive as your headphones!"

"That's a great idea, do you where an addidas showroom is? In Bolton?" I asked

"No, ask Tom. He is the boss of Bolton." I called up Tom. "Hey Tom, can you please tell me where is the addidas showroom?"

"Yea, where are you?" He gave the directions.

"Thanks.....bye! And don't tell Nathan, im getting his gift!"

"Alright bye" I kept the phone. We reached the showroom. I bought the watch for him.  While going home Jessica called me.

"Hi, Rebecca."

"Hi Jess,"

"Rebecca I have an idea, the one thing Nathan hates is his friends leving on a special day, an award ceremony, birthdays and all that. So if you tell him that you need to go back to London, you can come here, to Abbeydale. They are coming day after right?"

"Yea, they are leaving tomorrow night, so that they can reach on 12am."

"That's great, don't tell anyone, not even Nareesha, Mollie and Michelle. You and Kelsey come now,"

"Ok, we'll come!" I kept the phone.

"What did she say?" Kelsey asked. I told her. "Well what are we supposed to tell them?" She asked.

"I don't know, think of something. And Jess has a really good mind! Nathan is just the opposite!" I said. We were thinking about what to tell them

"Why don't we tell them that, we needed to go to London because Robbie is really sick!" I said. and Kelsey nodded.

"Hey Tom, I cant tell this to Nathan, so can you please tell it to him?" I said on the phone

"Yeah."

"We wont be there tomorrow or probably on his birthday we wont be there."

"WHY?!"

"Shh, don't scream, Robbie, she got into an accident and is admitted to the hospital and her family is not here, she needs someone, if we cant make it on Nathan's birthday, tell him that we are really sorry."

"Ok, tell Robbie to get soon. Bye"

"Bye!" I kept the phone and gave a hi5 to Kelsey. but I so felt like talking to Nathan.