Chapter 28

The next morning I got up and Nathan wasn't next to me. Instead he left a note.  gone to the radio station, be back by 1pm. start packing. xx Nathan I went to the living room and Kelsey was crying.

"Kelsey? Why are you crying?"

"No, its just that,"

"Did Tom do anything?"

"No! Its just that our lives are miserable, first we had 2 abusive boyfriends, then Lucas and Sean came in, then Trey and Jer! I don't what's gonna happen with Tom and I !"

"Hey look, the past is the past forget it, and I know Tom for almost a month now, he's a really sweet guy, he wouldn't let anything happen to you, yes he's a horrible driver but that doesn't matter, as long as you love him and he loves you......you both will stay together!"

"You got all this from twitter didn't you?"

"Yeah, there was a picture saying 'the person you love the most matters' " I said.

"I knew it. Rebecca Chase being romantic-next to impossible!"

"I know, so what do wanna have for breakfast, we have cornflakes, noodles, milk and water!" We had our breakfast and started packing the house. We started with the living room. "god its hot! I'll just wear my shorts and come." I went inside and wore my shorts..

"Rebecca put some music......" I put Just One Last Time by David Guetta. "The beat is amazing!!!" I put the radio. ''The Wanted's new single 'Walks Like Rihanna' coming soon!" The RJ said. The played the 30 second preview. My mouth dropped open and I looked at Kelsey

"WHAT?! They never told us!!!" I said

"Im gonna kill them!"

"They never told us, no wonder they went to Ohio! Im gonna kill Nathan!" the bell rang. We opened the door and pulled them inside.

"I know, you're gonna kill us because we didn't tell you about the new single!" Nathan said

"The whole world knows and we......" I pointed at myself and Kels  "friends with The WANTED don't know!" I said

"I wanna listen to it! Now!" Kelsey said

"No way, its a surprise, no one knows!!" Tom said.

"Please...." I said.

"If we had the recording, but Siva didn't give it to us cause he thinks that we'll accidently give it to you girls.......including Nareesha, Michelle and Mollie." Nathan said. "So how much have to packed?"

"Outta 100......5" I said. "You can never do anything!" tom said.

"as if you can do anything, nobody can depend on Tom!" I said

"Tom means dependable!"

"Rebecca means, faithful!"

"So? How is that connected to doing something!"

"See, a to depend on someone, you need to have faith in them, so.......first I'm in line!"

"No, first you depend on someone then your faith in them grows!" I  and Tom started arguing.

"Stop!" Kelsey said. "Will you for once stop fighting? Can we please continue packing?"

"Yeah...." We started packing....... "Who wants cold coffee?" I asked

"Like the one in your café?" Nathan asked. "Yes" I replied. "I'm having one," Tom said. I started making the coffee. Kelsey got 3 calls. "Who is it Kelsey?" Tom asked

"Wrong number!" She said. She switched off her phone. "Is it those guys, who followed you to Manchester and Bolton??" Nathan asked

"No...its not them, besides we scared the shit outta them that day....." Kelsey said. I finished making the coffee and gave it to them. "Here you go....." I took my glass and the bell rang. "I'll get it." I said. I went to the door and peeped through the hole. I could see a boy with a hat. "Who is it?"

"Watchman" Probably come to give the bill. I opened the door and Jeremy was standing there and Trey came from the back. I kept looking at Jerry with a disgusted look. "what do want?" I asked

"Come to say sorry......" Trey said

'Look, I have no time for your nonsense....please go...." I closed the door. The bell rang again and again....till it irritated me.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? LEAVE US ALONE!" Kelsey screamed. She came and opened the door.... "Just  leave us!"

"Kels here us out......" Nathan and Tom came. "Dude, if the girls don't want you here....." Tom said

"You don't tell us what to do Parker! Its between us and Rebecca and Kelsey!" Trey said.

"Kitten....." Jeremy said. "Don't call me Kitten, only Nathan can!" I said. "just hear us out, we are really"

"Go!" I said, and closed the door on their face.

I sat down with Kels and started crying. I hugged Nathan "Shh.......its alright...." Nathan comforted me.

I pulled away "No nothing is alright......first we had abusive boyfriends, then Luke and Sean troubled us and now Jerry and Trey! My life's miserable!"

"Hey, look, once you get shifted to your new house, you can start off with a new life, new friends and......and,,,"

"And?"

"And a new asshole!"

"Who's the asshole?" Nathan pointed at Tom. I hit him "So mean!"

"What?" Tom asked. I looked at Nathan, he shook his head. "Tom, Nathan says that you..." Nath covered my mouth. He begged me not to tell....I agreed. "Fine" I whispered.

"Now, the living room's done, we'll do the kitchen at the last....." I said.

"Aren't you taking the beds and the sofa?" Tom asked

"Its not ours, we took a fully furnished apartment, so technically we just own the decorative things and personal belongings and some other things, like the TV, its ours." I said.

"Oh, so we have to buy everything for the house?" Nathan asked

"Mm-hm, and its gonna take at least a week or 2 to get all this......are you guys comfortable to keep 2 crazy girls in your house?" Kels asked

"Well, if there's craziness-there's fun!!" Nathan said. the bell rang. "Please let it not be them again!" I said. Tom went and opened the door-it was Jay and Max. "Hey,"

"Sup? Packed everything?" Max asked.

"Yeah almost....." I said

"Rebecca, catch!" Jay said and threw a packet. It was Skittles Tropical. "No way! Where did you get this?" I asked

"Fan mail....."

"I've been dying to eat this!" I said. "But, you can have it, the fans send it to ya, so they don't want some ordinary person eating it! They want Jay McGuiness to eat it!"

"No, you can have it!" I threw it back to him. "When you open it, I'll have some." I said.