Chapter 14

I wasn't feeling sleepy so I went over to the table and opened my laptop. I surfed some shit on the net. Nathan swichted on the lights.

"Not sleepy?"

"No...im bored!"

"After 6 hours of hacking and you say you're bored and not sleepy?"I nodded "You are a very interesting girl, by the way, what do your parents do?"

"Well, my parents own their own company, they have an empire of companies, so technically we are rich!"

"You dont act like one!"

"Because I like to be different! I dont want to be called William Chase's daughter, i want to be someone, someone successful like my parents. But i always feel that I cant!"

"Hey, i never dreamed of being a singer. My dad, he wanted me to become a teacher, pretty stupid and mom, a music teacher, wanted me to become a singer. My parents fought and leaded to a divorce. In the end I had to chosse one of them. I was 8,and Jessica was 3! I chose mom over dad. And look at me now! A small guy from Gloucester, turned into a big celebrity!"

"Hmm, you should sleep!"

"Im not sleepy. Are you gonna talk to your parents about Lucas and Sean?"

"Yeah, i'll talk to them, they cant do anything cause its gonna be the end of the year. I give my exam in august, when i pass im a free girl!"

"I know, Rebecca can ask you a question?"

"Go ahead" i said. "Who was your first crush?"

"Um, its better if we dont talk about it"

"Ok, can I ask you another question?" I nodded. "Are Lucas and Sean really good in comuter science."

"Yes, they are the toppers of the collage."

"No wonder!"

"I just hope they dont do anything stupid!! Again, tell me one thing thats so good about Me and Kelsey where they follow us where ever we go?" Nathan started at me. "What? Hello? Nathan?" I slapped him playfully.

"Um....you're beautiful"

"Ok, other than that?"

"You have a unique personality."

"thank you. And im off!" I went and slept. I got up at 10. I went down and eevryone was awake.

"Finally!" Mollie said.

"What can I say...im a sleepy head!"

"Any idea what happened about Sean and Luke?" Kelsey asked.

"No, but who cares!"

"I do! They are expert in technology, they could even find out that we have hacked the system and changed everything!"

"kelsey relax, I'll track thier phone" kelsey sighed "Later."

"No! Do it now!!"

"Kelsey, relax, they wont come or do anything. They must be halfway north UK!"

"Ok, but when we reach Bolton, the first thing you are gonna do is track it!!" I nodded. "Ok enough hack talk!Lets do something else!" Nathan said. "Like what?" Shelly asked. "Some game, then we'll leave for Bolton, at 2:00." nathan replied. "Hey girls, there a new collection at Target, wanna go there?" Miranda asked.

"Dont start with the shopping please!" Max said.

"My big brother, you rarely come to Manchester, with my best friend. Besides, im the one who set up you and Michelle in the resturant!"