Chapter 6

Nathan's POV:

"Any of you coming?" I asked

"Yup!" all the boys said. I actually wanted to buy something for Rebecca...for her birthday....I know her birthday was 5 months back....but still! I did that for Jessica also! Im always late....

Rebecca's POV:

"What should I wear day after?" I asked....

"Even I don't know! I need serious......"

"Don't say closet makeover! For god's sake....you just bought new clothes last week....6 days back!!"

"O-ok.....so what am I supposed to wear day after?"

"Check in your closet and I'll check in mine!" We went in our rooms. I picked out an outfit...... a light pink sleeveless shirt with a denim jacket, jeans and black snickers with my hat! "GOT IT!"

"Me too!" I went to Kelsey's room......she removed a summer yellow dress.....with her heels... I looked at her... "Don't tell me 'so girly!'" Kels said.

"So girly!" I said. I showed her mine..."Its good...and one more thing...we are going to buy toys....not electronics!! So don't run off to the electronics area!" I laughed.

"I have to go! I promise.....I will stay only for half an hour! Please!!" She nodded.

At around 9:30...we slept. If you people wanna know why I love going to the orphanage....its because I love children.......just seeing all the children having fun with no worries at all.....makes my day!

"REBECCA!" Kelsey screamed

"WHAT?"

"DID YOU PUT FOOD FOR MAPLE?"

"Yea...."

"Ok...goodnight"

"Goodnight!"

The next morning I got up. Kelsey and I went to collage....it was math period.....

"Did you all do your homework?" Mr.Evans asked. I didn't do it! Detention!!! NO! "Rebecca have you done your homework?" I nodded 'no'

"Well, Rebecca you're my best student....and I know you have to go to the orphanage tomorrow....so im not sending you....but you'll have detention day after...." I sighed of relief. Im not having detention today but day after.....I've never got detention...ever!

During Lunch....our principal's secretary came. "Rebecca Chase?"

"Yeah?"

"Mrs.Blake is calling you in her office...."

"Now?"

"After Lunch...." I nodded and she walked away....

"This is so weird...first I get detention on Thursday...and now the principal's office! Can this day day any better?"

"Its probably for some work! Chill" I sighed. "Hey did Tom or Nathan call?"

"No...why? Missing Tom?"

"No....I just wanted to know!" I raised my eyebrow "Ok....im bored....I wanna talk to them!"

"Call then!"

"I left my phone I the car!" I gave her my phone..... "I just love your S III....its so cool!"

"Just call!" She called up Tom. They talked and gave the phone to me "What?" I whispered

"Its Nathan...."

"Hello?" I said

"Hey Rebecca.... hows it going?"