Chapter 2

Nathan's POV:

I got up because of Jay playing 'All time low' on his speakers. "JAY....STOP THE SONG!!" I screamed but he didn't stop it. I got up and went to Jay's room. "Stop it will ya?"

"Its All Time Low......my favourite song! And go put a shirt on!" I went and changed. I came down and started watching TV. After a while I made coffee for myself.

"NATHAN! WE FORGOT! WE NEED TO GO TO STARBUCKS!! ITS 2:50!!" Tom screamed.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I ran upstairs and wore my hoodie and my beanie and drove to Starbucks.....we went inside and looked for the girls....they were sitting at a conner...talking.

"Tom...dont be too excited!'' I said.

"Mate....you too!" he replied. I took a deep breath and went to the girls.... "Hi..." Tom said

"Hey...." Rebecca said with a smile.

"Sorry we're late......" I said

"We just came...." Kelsey said. "I thought we'l be late!"

"Can I take your order?" the waitress said.

"What would you like to have?" I asked.

"Um....Caramel Machiatto" Rebecca said

"Iced Hazelnut Macchiato" Kelsey said

"Tom?" i asked

"Caramel Frappachino..."

"Alright....one caramel machiatto, iced hazelnut macchiato, carmel frappachino and an espresso frappachino." i said.

"So, Nathan Sykes and Thomas Parker.....members of the wanted!" Rebecca said.

"Yea...."

"She reserched the whole night about you guys!" Kelsey said.

"No i did not! Well yea...somewhat...."

"Where were you guys going yesterday?" Tom asked

"Fresher's party.....we were invited......me and Kelsey do computer science....my second year and Kelesy's 3rd year." i said. The drinks came. Tom and Kelsey were continuously talking.

Rebecca took a sip and some of the cream came near her mouth "Rebecca you have....." i pointed at her mouth.

"What?" she rubbed everywhere except for that place. I got up and wiped it away.

"That...."

"Thanks" she said and blushed.

"Wanna meet the guys?" Tom asked

"Um...yea...if that's okay with them......" Rebecca said.

"Can i have your phone number?!" Rebecca and I said at the same time. We laughed. We exchanged our phone numbers. Rebecca got up....I caught her hand... "Where are you goin?"

"To pay the bill....."

"The coffee's on us...."

"It's okay I'll pay!"

"I already paid!" Tom said. Rebecca sat down. "You girls live together?"

"Yea.....and our cat Maple!" Kelsey said.

"Ok lemme get this staright....you live together, no boyfriends, have a cat, own a Corvette, Rebecca know how to play the guitar, Kelsey knows how to play the piano, Rebecca is 19 and Kelsey is 23.....ok...that's enough for one day!!" I said. "By the way, Rebecca, this hairstyle suits you!"

"Thanks....i loved short hair...so i decided to do it!"

Rebecca's POV:

 "Thanks....i loved short hair......so i decided to do it!" I said.