Faded Memories

As I stood next to the candy cart in complete shock I didn't even realize Rayon was trying to get my attention.

"Sylvia...... Sylvia!" I snapped back to reality. "What's wrong Sylvia?" I hesitated. I was scared he would get mad or if he would think I was crazy or something.

Rayon: What the matter? You can talk to me you know.

     I took a deep breathe and began my rant.

Me: OK, so these two adorable little boys run up to the cart looking for candy. I told the vendor guy to give them some candy. Then this man with a huge curly afro came up to the kids telling at them and then I told him I this the vendor to give them the candy. He looked at me weird then like he was confused an asked me if I had remembered him. I told him no and he harshly told me to stay away from him and his kids and that we were over.

Rayon:(looked panicky) Ummmm.........
Me:I knew you would think I was crazy!
    I turned away from him and just stared into space thinking about what I has just done .

Rayon's P.O.V.

  Oh damn I cant tell her what all of that means she might not respond well. And we're in public so it wouldn't help much either.

Flashback

Dr.August: Rayon can I talk to you for a minute.

I told Sylvia I would be right back.

Me: What's up man?
Chresanto: Their are a lot of things you should know about this women before you take her home.
Me: Like what?
Chresanto: For one she has no relatives here in Atlanta. Also, her umm... ex finance came here one day after you left. He told me they had broken up a month before this incident. He also told me that she had a miscarriage I of twins. Shes been highly depressed and emotionally unstable. I contacted her doctor and he has confirmed everything the man told me. Her therapist also got in contact with me and has made it very clear that if  she is rushed with all of her old memories she will have a full mental break down and it will take longer for her to get back to normal. 

Me: So what do you want me to do?

Chresanto: All you need to do is make sure she is fine and that she doesn't have any meltdowns of bad memories of her past, because if she does its not looking good for her.

Me; So, you want me to keep her happy and have her forget her past?

Chresanto: Yes keep her happy, but just don't bring up the past with her. She just got out of a coma and is very emotionally unstable.

Me: OK, got it. Thanks man. (gives Chresanto dab)

Chresanto: Your welcome bro.

End Of  Flashback

Me: Sylvia look at me.

She kept her back to me looking over the railing of the mall.

Me: Sylvia please. (I trying to grab her arm but she pull away)

Sylvia: You think I'm crazy don't you.( sniffling a bit)

 I could her it in her voice that she was about to cry. I quickly grabbed her and turned her to face me.

Me: Sylvia your not crazy ok. I'm sorry my reaction made you feel that way.

  I took my thumb and wiped the tears that began to run down her face. She looked at me sad but relieved. We walked into Mandee and that's when a smile crept on her face.

Sorry it's short just really want to post something. Next chapter will be longer :-)