Not Today Satan, Not Today

Sylvia's P.O.V.

I know this dragqueen lookin stripper did not just call me no whore. She must not know I'm from Brooklyn. We don't play them games.

Me: I should be asking the same thing.(looks her up and down)

???: Bitch, I'm his wife!

Me: Wow, you wanna cookie tramp?

Rayon: Sylvia, I'm so sorry can you give me a minute please. Patrisha why are you here?

Me: Imma give you a while cause it looks like you gonna need it.(rolls eyes at Patrisha)

Patrisha: Bitch you wanna fight then?

Me: Bring it then hoe.

Rayon: Sylvia please don't. Here, take my car keys, unlock the doors and just sit there until I resolve this, please?

Me: Ight. But, home girl don't want none cuz I go corporatet to convict real quick.

Patrisha: Bitch I'm from Chicago. Let's get it crackin in this piece then cuz.

Rayon: Promise me you'll go straight to the car and not try anything crazy?

Me: I Promise.

Rayon:(Holds out pinky)

Me:(smiles and pinky promises)(takes keys and sticks the middle finger at Patrisha)

Patrisha: Say it to my face hoe!

Me:(leaves out)

She don't know who she think she is, but all I know is that Rayon better get her before she end up in a nearby river. I unlocked the doors to his car and sat in the driver's seat. I started to pretend I was a race car driver. I laughed at myself. I'm just so weird. I wonder why he brought me here if his "wife" was here. I am just so lost right now.

Rayon's P.O.V.

Oh God why is she here?! I filed for divorce a month ago and she still won't leave me alone. What will it take take to get her to leave me alone and get out of my life for good?

Sylvia:(leaves out)

Me: Why the hell are you in my house?!

Patrisha: What you mean 'your' house?! Boy I own half of everything you got!

Me: Listen here and listen real good. You don't own not a got damn thing you here me? This is my shit!

Patrisha: Fuck I look like! My lawyer said I gets half! That includes this house!

Me: How the hell did you get in here?

Patrisha: I broke the backdoor window.

Me: I really should call the cops on your ass.

Patrisha: Go ahead and imma tell them you hit me!

Me: WHAT?!

Patrisha: You wanna test me Rayon?! It wouldn't look good on your part. Your company will suffer, and your reputation will go downhill.

Me: I swear to motherly God if you don't get out my damn house Patrisha-

Patrisha: WHAT?! WHAT YOU GONNA DO RAYON?!

Sylvia: Bitch he ain't gonna do nothing cause I'll beat him to it.

Patrisha: Bitch, take ya ass back outside will you?

Sylvia: Lemme make myself clear bitch.(gets in her face) I recorded every single thing you just said. You wanna call me bluffs then ya ass while be the one on the shit side. So what you gon do right now is get the fuck out of here, cause I'm the head bitch in charge round here. You the mistress. Better yet the jealous ex. Don't be mad cause he upgraded to a real bitch and left ya sorry dusty ass. Now be gon bitch or it's off with ya head.

Patrisha:(backs up) Rayon this shit ain't over, and you (pointing to Sylvia) imma see ya as around hoe.

Sylvia: I don't think that will be possible. I don't work at a strip club or the corner.

Patrisha:(takes her purse and bumps past Rayon. She exits out the house)

Well damn! There's really nothing else to say.

Me: Ummm-

Sylvia: Your welcome.

Me: How come you came back?

Sylvia: I heard the dinosaur yelling from outside.

Me: Wow, I should have hired you to be my bodyguard instead.

Sylvia:(laughs) No, no, It's just the New Yorker instincts.

Me: I wish I would have been raised in New York.

Sylvia: I hear people say that alot. Telling you now part of you will not like it at all.(laughs)

Me:(laughs)(looks around at all the destruction that Patrisha did) Oh God I'm going to have to clean all of this myself because my maids don't work on weekends.

Sylvia: I'm here. I'll help you.

Me: You don't have to Sylvia. Sylvia: It's alright with me. Your letting me stay here so I can at least help around. (smiles)

Me: Alright then let's get to it. Just let me change first. (heads upstairs and changes into something more comfortable)

Me and Sylvia spent 3 hours cleaning the whole house. We talked, joked around, played around, and just enjoyed each others company. She is a really good person to talk to. We were now in the livingroom relaxing after finishing cleaning.

Me: I'm so tired.

Sylvia:(laughs) That was nothing!

Me: Are you crazy?! This place is huge. I'm going to give my maids a bonus. They're always keeping this place clean and I never knew it was that much work.

Sylvia: Well that's very nice of you Rayon.

Me:(playfully) I know. (flips braids)

Sylvia:(laughing) Your too much.

Me:(looks at watch) Well it's going on 6:00. What you wanna do?

Sylvia:(thinks) Oh, I forgot I have no clothes here. What am I suppose to change in?

Me: I could take you to the mall to go get some clothes for your stay?

Sylvia: But, I have no money.

Me: I'll pay for you. It's the least I could do.

Sylvia: Ok, then lets go.

We leave out and get into my Dodge Charger. Off to the mall we go.