I KNOW

I got into my office and placed my frappe on my desk. I got out my sketch pad and color pencils out my bookbag and began to drink and color. After 3 mins. I heard Arianna Grande- Problem play on my phone indicating I had an incoming call. I checked my phone to see my mother calling me. I answered it and put it on speaker.

        "Bonjour maman."" Bonjour fille. "" Are you ok?""I was going to ask you the same thing. You didn't call me last night.""Sorry maman I had alot on my mind.""What's the matter chéri ? Talk to maman." I laughed at her motherlyness. "Maman i'm at work. I'm not even suppose to be on the phone.""Oh I know why you don't wanna talk right now.""Maman I told you it's because i'm at work.""No it's because that man of yours is around."I completely felt embarrassed. What if Mr.Lopez heard her? Oh the embarrassment. And it was worse because she was on speaker phone. I quickly grabbed my phone and took it off speaker. "Maman really?!?! You were on speaker phone!", I whisper yelled. "Sorry chéri but the way your acting proves i'm right.""Maman I will call you tonight ok? We can talk about this then."" Fine. But he's gonna find out sooner or later." I sighed. I knew she was right. "Goodbye maman.""Talk to you later chéri ."I hung up the phone. My heart was racing. A part of me feels like he heard that conversation. At least she didn't mention his name cause that would have made this worse.

              I just went back to my frappe and coloring the pages in my sketch pad. It was only 8:57 in the morning. I had to find something else besides coloring to occupy my time for about 6 hours. I got up and went inside of my mini bookbag and got out my wallet. I got a ten dollar bill to get me a notebook. I would use it for a backup for days like this. I walked out my office and saw that Mr.Lopez was gone. I shrugged it off and walked out of the room to go to the buildings store.

::.Rayan's P.O.V.::

       I had to go on a walk. I needed the fresh air. This was all so sudden and I never suspected this. It's good to know that we both share some of the same things. One of them being pain. I would have been married for 4 years yesterday. That's why I was crying yesterday. I loved my wife but it seems she only loved me for my money. I new this was the case because one night I told her all my bank accounts froze and that I was completely broke. She went into her closet and packed all of her clothes. Before she left she said "I need money in a man and you can't provide that for me. You couldn't even give me a damn child." That was about 5 months ago. Once she found out that I wasn't broke she tried to apologize but I wanted a divorce by then.

       The one woman I actually loved hurt me so deep with those words. I was just feed up with love by then, but after reading that poem about me that Sylvia wrote made me believe I can have love again. But the only thing is that I still have that love for my ex-wife. We were together for 3 years. I don't know what God's got planned for me but I gotta take a chance and see where this can lead me. I walked to a flower shop.

     I thought the best way to get answers is thru a secret admirer. I walked up to the front desk to a nice Caucasian lady with blonde hair. "Hello. Welcome to Flowers Paradise my name is Sabrina how may I help you?""Yes I would like to have a bouquet of white roses sent to 2twice industries." The lady typed on her computer. "When would you like this delivery to be received?" I thought for a second. "Would 2:00 this afternoon be a good time?""That's perfectly fine sir.""I would also like to write in the little card you guys have inside of the bouquet.""Of course sir just write it on this piece of paper and we will have it nicely printed on the little card."She handed me a piece of loose leaf. I had to think about it. I wanted it to be sweet and not too obvious.

Dear Sylvia,

Roses are red

But these are white

Violets are blue

Beacuse you are out of sight

Enjoy the roses

Even though they don't compare to you

Have a nice day at work

My beautiful Mona Lisa muse

                                   Yours Truly,

                       Your Secret Admirer

       After I finished the poem I handed the lady the piece of loose leaf. She looked curious to read what I wrote. " You can read it if you like. You know to make sure there's no spelling mistakes or anything." She smiled. She began to read the poem. Her smile grew into a huge grin. "Sir this is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever read in my life. Who ever this Sylvia girl is, she is lucky.""Thank you."She took the paper and stapled it to my order. She told me everything was being put together and would make it there by 2:00. I thanked her and walked out the store and started to walk back to my building. I hope she likes my surprise even though she won't know it's me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

    I had come back from the building's store with a purple cheetah print notebook. I swiped my card and walked inside of his office to find nobody there. I shrugged it off. Maybe he just went for a walk or something. I just had some things roaming through my mind so I just need to write.

            I grabbed a pen and opened to the first page. I was about to write when I heard Mr.Lopez's office door open and close. I got up to see a smile on his face. He looked up at me and smiled in a way of saying hi. I returned the smile. I peeked out my door without him seeing to see what he was doing. He grabbed a book out of his desk drawer and a pen. Then he began to write. I never knew he wrote things. I wonder if he writes poetry.

      I walked back to my seat and picked up my pen again. I have about 5 hours now so I might as well just write my heart out.