Realization

The beauty of this view is one of the most mesmerizing things I've ever seen in my life. It's like I'm gazing in the eyes of an angle. I pulled my gazed back to reality. I have so many questions it's just crazy. Before my mind could bombard me with thoughts Dr.August came back.

Dr.August: Well, Mr.Lopez is on his way. How are you feeling?

Me: I feel fine, but I just have a ton of questions though.

Dr.August: Well ask away then.

Me: How did I end up here?

Dr.August: Well, when you got here we had seen you were undergoing alot of stress and it had caused you to pass out. You then had a seizure while we tried to calm down your blood pressure. That's what caused you to go into a coma.

Me: That's the medical reason I got here. What was the situation. I really don't remember anything past writing poetry and ending up here.

Dr.August: Well according to your-

???: Hello.

   This handsome brown skin man walked in. He looked like a tall glass of chocolate milk. He had these nice long braids and a suit on. This man is just gorgeous. I wonder who he is.

Dr. August: Ah, Mr.Lopez your here.

   Oh god it's him. Damn, they sure I didn't pass out after seeing his face cause he is just so beautiful like the heavens stopped everything they were doing and handcrafted this man. God I really need to snap out of this. My thirst is kinda real right now and I just had water.

Mr.Lopez: Hello Ms.Logan. Nice to see your awake.(smiles)

   And he has pearly whites. Jesus Christ this man is going to put me in another coma.

Me: It's n-nice to be awake. (Akwardly chuckles)(shy smiles)

  Oh God Sylvia that was smooth.

Dr.August: Well I have to  see if we need to run any more test to see if you can leave today Ms.Logan, ok?

Me: Alright, and thanks.

Dr.August: Your welcome.(leaves)

   Great. He leaves me.

Mr.Lopez: You had me scared there. I've never had that happen before.

Me: Sorry for the scare. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to get me in here.

Mr.Lopez: Well you never told me anything so I'm not sure, but do you feel better now?

Me: Yeah. I feel alot better now Mr.Lopez.(smiles)

Mr.Lopez: Call me Rayon.(smiles)

   Thank God for sending me a personal angel.

Rayon: Do you remember what you do for a living?

  I thought hard about it. It popped in my head after a moment.

Me: Well I know your boss thanks to Dr.August and you own a fashion company called 2Twice, and I'm your personal assistant.

Rayon: Good. You remember how to drive?

Me: Yeah, I think.

Rayon: Well to be on the safe side I'll drive you home. Your car is parked near a Starbucks next to the office so when your good to go it'll be there for you.

Me: Thanks.

Rayon: Your welcome.

(Dr.August comes back)

Dr.August: Alrighty. Your good to go. Just need to run a few test to make sure your stable.

Me: Sounds good. (Smiles)