Shop Till Your Heart Drops

Sylvia's P.O.V.

    The car ride to the mall was nice. We listened to the radio and sang our hearts out to Beyonce's new song 7/11. Rayon was singing the song perfectly like a true gay guy making my die of laughter. We reached the mall and looked for a parking spot. Once we found one we got out and walked towards the entrance.

Rayon: So where do we start first?

Me: Um how about Macy's?

Rayon: Sure. Let's go.

   We walk towards Macy's. Before we get in Rayon squealed like a 5 year old girl. I looked at him like he was crazy. He looked at me with such glee in his eyes. I looked towards what he was looking at and I squealed like a 5 year old child. Before my eyes was Mr.Baily-way's Sugar Express. This company has every single candy you can think of. Old school candies to newer versions. I grabbed Rayon's hand and pulled him over with me to the cart. Once we reached the cart I gazed upon all the candy and chocolate. Just looking at it gave me the feeling of a sugar rush, and I was liking it. I looked at Rayon who was practically drooling over everything. The man at the cart saw us gazing and snapped our attention.

Vendor Guy: I'm guessing you guys are pretty impressed by what you see?
Me: You have no idea.
Rayon: I know what I want.
Me: What are you getting?
Rayon: A little of everything! Me: Do you see how much candy is here?!
Rayon: Your right.(thinks) I'll take everything on your cart.

       Is this man crazy or is he crazy?

Me: Are you crazy or are you crazy?

Rayon: When's the last time you've seen this cart.

Me: When I was about 19 years old.

Rayon: Well then, I'm buying everything. I'll call up one of my bodyguards to help get everything to my house.

Me: Your just going to eat all of this candy by yourself?

Rayon: No...................your going to help me.

   He smiled and started making the phone call to his bodyguard. But what I don't get is why his bodyguard isn't already here? That's none of my business though. The vender guy was already packing all of the candy for Rayon. I giggled at the fact the guy was so happy. He must want to go home. After Rayon got off the phone he pulled out this major roll of money and handed it to the guy.

Rayon: This is enough to cover the candy. You can keep the change for yourself.

    The guy stood in complete astonishment. He was wearing our expressions from earlier.

Vendor Guy: Thank you so much sir!
Rayon: Your welcome.

    While the vendor guy continued to pack all of the candy these adorable little boys ran up to the cart. They both looked alike with nice caramel skin, hazel eyes, and curly little puff ball ponytails. Be be exact they looked like twins. When they ran up to cart they started yelling candy to the vendor. It had to be the most cutest thing I've ever seen before. At least from what I remember. The vendor guy said he didn't have anymore candy and the boys looked sad.

Me: I think you have a little candy left, right?(I winked)

Vendor:(looks in one of the bags and pulls out two lollipops) Oh, yes I do. Here you go you two.

The two little boys joyfully accepted the candy and started to unravel the rapper. I stared in awe at their baby lips munching on the lollipops. It felt as if I had known them. A man with a huge curly afro ran up to the little boys.

"Didn't I tell you guys not to move?! You had me worried sick!", he said. He looked at the boys munching on the lollipops and became wide eyed. "And your stealing candy too?!", he yelled.

"I don't mean to butt in but the candy was already paid for I told the vendor guy he could give it to them." He looked at me confused and then a look of complete disbelief swept his face. I stood awkwardly trying to figure out what happened. I decided to end this stare fest we were having, "What happened is there something behind me", I asked trying to lighten up the tension. "You don't remember me", he asked. "No, I don't recall that I do. I kind of just lost my memory so I don;'t remember a lot of people." He looked at me and then laughed. " Stay the hell away from my children. We're over. Its about time you moved on with your life." He grabbed both the boys hands and walked away. I stood there in complete shock and confusion. What just happened here?