Amelia turns 13- where it all changes

It is now approaching Amelias 13th birthday the past few years have been rough to quickly debrief reece getting hit was not just a one off but no one knows that he keeps that secret close to him he doesn't want to be seen as weak, Autumn is now in secondary school and has completely changed the sociable girl now finds comfort in books and hates people speaking to her or near her any loud noises trigger her about her home life. And as for Amelia she is beginning to go down a path which will ruin her.

Amelias mum is getting sick of her to the point the brunette has got kicked out. she feels as shes almost 13 she is like an adult so is constantly rebelling against her mum at first it was funny but now everyone is concerned. why is this happening? was a question everyone asked when it came to Amelia changing.

It is now Amelias birthday and rather than being surrounded by her family or even Reece and Aut shes at a party. Not even her party it's a random man's party who she met at the shop. There she was getting drunk and she felt free. All the pervy men were leering over her like she was a piece of art and that made her feel worthy especially since it was attention from men. something she craved for many years. one of the men said "do you want to...yk your so gorgeous i need you" them 3 words hit Amelia like a ton of bricks "i need you" never in her life has she been told that. so aged 13 there Amelia was loosing her virginity to a much older man. Afterwards the brunette said "oh im mia by the way" and from that day forward Amelia didn't exist she was now mia. she liked it she was a new better person in her opinion.

months have now passed, mia was still hanging around these older guys and now she had cherry red locks she wanted a rebrand She became idolised around the school people thought she was so cool but deep down she was a little girl crying for help. Reece hated seeing her like this it was breaking him. where did his best friend go? Autumn would hear stuff about mia she was very observant and she could tell mia was breaking slowly just like her.

whilst mia was out doing who knows what the knight household was like a horror movie roger would come home and go physco towards the siblings. They was used to it began to feel normal. They didn't see how much the abuse was changing them and they
couldn't even tell their beloved friend Amelia incase she drunkingly told everyone. little did they know mia knew it all.