broken but rebuilt

tw for $h+alc) The bewildered red-head decided to meet Reece she was still filled with resentment against him but she was willing to hear him out for the sake the trio, that was the only thing normal in her life.

Mia walked to the park to be met by not only reece but autumn as well. Reece wanted her there for support he couldn't face this all alone. She sat down next to autumn still keeping a harsh distance away from reece. The broken blonde just blurted everything out about the cruel things roger was saying. Autumn wasn't even aware of most of this she has a horrified look on her face. similarly, Mia was also horrified however the enragement took over her body and she ran faster than an olympian to the Knight household. She burst through the door and got up in Rogers face with Autumn and Reece behind her terrified thinking about what Roger will do in response to Mia. She was screaming for a very long time but one thing that stuck in everyone's mind was Mia's last words before she ran out of the door, "some of us only have our looks Rog i had no other choice."

Autumn went up to her room as soon as Mia left, and spent hours pondering about what her best friend,her crush,her partner in crime meant by that. Seeing Mia Roberts in that way made Autumn feel too emotional amongst other things that happened. So after being,clean for 2 months she picked up that blade again and slashed her skin until she felt calm.

Reece, was in his room staring at the stars through the window feeling like a failure as per usual thanks to Ratty Roger. On this particular night he felt like he let everyone down, He didn't even have a chance to get back with Mia. Autumn, had to see even more fighting and his dad didn't learn from his mistakes. He felt like a burden.

Mia was sat in her room staring at her phone debating wether to message reece asking to get back together but she was filled with apprehension she would get abandoned. She ended up sneaking downstairs and raiding her mums alcohol cabinet to take the edge off, a few shots later the teen sent the message.

On the other end of the screen, reece jumped up in excitement. He thought Mia was the one for her. He replied saying "of course i will be my dad's opinion is useless now"in pure joy. Mia saw the reply and for the first time in forever she went to sleep in peace.