A community can save a person.

A/N:sorry ive been stressing about my gcse results so havent wrote BUT not to worry i got 2 grade 9's (top grade)one was in english

The trio recently have all been growing into better versions of themselves it was fantastic when they were all reaching their self actualisation level.

Autumns progress was something that could be made into a movie she began creeping out of her shell and now shes more talkative than ever. That is all down to a music artist she randomly stumbled across and realised she loved the music and the genius creator. She also found other people who had the same interest as her. For the first time in her life she felt like she belonged.

One day she had a friend over whilst her father was there, this was something she lived in fear of doing. They were laughing smiling and talking for hours about this artist they loved with their whole hearts. Eventually the friend went home and Autumn was left on a high of dopamine. That was until roger got to her.

As soon as the door shut and the girl was out of the drive he crept up to autumn grabbed her by the shoulders and flung her onto the sofa. He sat her down and screwball mode on her. He was like a bully. How could a father bully his child. He was practically making her feel like an idiot. A father would typically support his family not roger.

After he finished his maniac "talk" the upset teen went to her room and typically she would take the blade to her skin till the blood took over her arm. This time was different she knew she had the community and her favourite artist, she didn't open up to them however just a normal conversation helped her.

She didn't need mia or reece. She had her people now.  A:n: this was heavily inspired by the 6pm on fb today here for everyone my insta is mialotte__stan dms are open 🖤