what was meant to be date night

it was the afternoon, Reece had planned to take Mia on their first date he planned it so thoroughly to the point he even planned the route to talke on the walk home. the love sick blonde was ecstatic. Mia had no clue about the date she just got told to be Reece's house by 5pm. Mia hated the mystery it always gave her anxiety but surely she can trust Reece she thought.

Reece began to get ready for once he has is outfit planned this just showed how much he wanted to impress his girlfriend. Roger had no idea they was together Reece was too worried about how he would react so he lied and said His and Mia's friend group were hanging out. However roger somehow found out Mia was his girlfriend.

The blonde chirpy lad was putting on his outfit then roger burst into his room and started screaming the roof down calling mia all horrible names like "TART" "SKET" "SKANK" Reece was so taken aback by all of these nasty comments. why would he think this of her? how did he know they was together? Reece stood in silence whilst his father was getting all of his anger out. He finally stopped so reece spoke up and said "and you know she is my girlfriend how?" Roger in a very cocky big-headed tone "daves precious deliah told me so i know exactly the kind of girl you are with if you can even call her a girl after all her slagging about" "deliah?!" reece responded the two just stood in silence then roger finally said "so call up that girl and break it off or else" Reece couldn't risk anyone else getting hurt by roger especially not Mia so he texted mia and broke it off by saying "don't bother coming over we are over,sorry" This shattered Reece's heart.

Meanwhile, On the other side of the phone was a very confused Mia She never has had to deal with this. normally, she was the one to break it off she wanted to do something to get back at reece she was furious and hurt. So, she knew a girl at school named Deliah was besotted with her so she rang her up and said "hey dede fancy going out" the obsessive Deliah literally ran to Mia's house and the pair began 'dating' in secret by the Red-heads orders deep down she did want reece at least she thought. Mia was trying to ignore the fact she was not interested in boys whatsoever so she thought she was in love with reece.

Mia and reece were like 2 broken toys for the longest time until a month later Mia received a text from reece to come and meet him at the park. What will she do? will she go and meet him?