the thoughts took over.

Mia decided to spend the night with aut and reece. This was the first time in months so aut and reece were filled with euphoria they was expecting Mia to leave just like their mum. The knight siblings wouldn't of survived another abandonment if Mia left they would truly have no escape.

It was 5pm and the sky was fading from a neon yellow to a pastel orange. The trio was watching it fade from a field of silence. All of them looking up thinking about everything. They all found comfort in their thoughts but specifically for autumn the thoughts were becoming dark and she just wanted a moment of relief anything to make it all stop.

The sun had now set the sky was filled with stars and reece was mesmerised by it he felt like every problem went away when the stars started shining,most likely due to the fact that roger was knocked out by the time they began to shine. The 3 decided to go home in the hopes roger would be knocked out they couldn't deal with one of his child like tantrums after the first good day they all had in what felt like a decade.

The 3 approached the door and the feeling of fear filled the air. Autumn took the first step through the door she wanted to go back to her safe space her bedroom, the silent field did more bad for her mind than good. she rushed up the stairs without making a creek leaving mia and reece confused. They thought it would be best to leave her alone but what autumn really needed was a healthy distraction not to be left alone.

There Autumn knight was in her dull room staring blankly at her wall filled with all her drawings she made reminiscing on all the memories them drawings she made had. The memories were filled with trauma something she did not need to re-live once again. The thoughts were flooding her mind Something caught her eye whilst looking blankly into the wall it was a (tw for $h) pencil sharpener the one she always used for her drawing pencils. Thoughts of the blade in the sharpener was all she could think about for hours. She finally gave in and unscrewed the sharpener...took the blade out and placed it on her thigh and suddenly a pool of blood appeared and autumn finally felt relieved.

A/n: sorry guys 😭 feel free to dm anything you want included in the fan fic my insta is mialotte__stan