don't let them know how you cope

Mia's now settling back into her 'normal ' home life and she's trying her hardest to fight the urge to go back to her old ways. This was her form of self harm drinking herself into oblivion surrounded by a bunch of creepy men. For autumn her form of self harm at the moment was cutting her skin. For reece his form of self harm was making himself throw up. The 3 thought they was all alone during these dark times but unknowingly behind a the closed doors they was all struggling together.

It was morning time, and roger was actually sober for once so he made breakfast for the siblings,something most people would appreciate but not for reece. His plate was stacked higher than the Eiffel tower. He was looking down at the plate feeling sick to his stomach at the thought of eating it. Autumn's plate may as well of just of been a crumb. Reece would be left feeling sick and autumn left being starved. Theres no other way the siblings could have it though otherwise roger would harm them. The Fathers rule was "you cannot move from the table until every crumb was eaten" for Aut this was easy for reece this was harder than running a marathon,not that he would tell anyone this. Due to his father's voice constantly being in his head like a wind up doll box reece always was taught men do not show emotions. The only way reece could deal with this was to eat,run to the bathroom and then stick his fingers down his throat to make himself sick. It was the only way he felt free. He knew it was dangerous but it was harm himself or have his so-called 'dad' to harm him.

On this morning roger was off to work early therefore reece and Autumn could get a fair portion of the pancakes. Reece gave majority of his to autumn. Although she didn't show it she felt so relieved to receive a good amount of food. Reece finally felt in control of his diet he liked choosing his own portion it was his way of keeping safe. This would affect reece for the rest of his life in the future he wouldn't be able to just randomly go to a restaurant he would have to heavily research a restaurants
menu to see their portion sizes and calories to ensure he wouldn't have to re-live his childhood trauma.

Aut and reece went back to their rooms after eating and for once they both felt fulfilled. Autumn began getting dressed for school she liked to put her own spin on clothes so she wore fishnet tights with her black skater skirt her white shirt with black and grey striped arm warmers and a black detailed choker around her neck. Her style stood out she didn't like being the same as others. Whereas, reece was basic the just threw on his trousers and shirt and a basic hoodie. Conveniently, at mia's house she was also getting ready at the exact same time. Like autumn she had a very distinctive style, her bold long cherry red locks with her all-black uniform made her stand out (her shirt is meant to be white but she always ignored rules) Her jewellery was perfection too it was all shiny silver and all matched. (i have pintrest outfits for these 3 if u wanna see dm me on insta mialotte_ _stan)Mia and autumn had similar but also very different styles the main difference was mia was noticed but autumn was in the shadows.