the life changing party-part 1

TW:alcohol mentions It was the day of biggest party of the year, cranfords summer bash. people would hype up this party the whole school year nothing could beat it.

There mia was dowsing herself in makeup despite being literal perfection she felt the need to wear it to look 'pretty' and 'desirable'. she wore brown eyeshadow with a simple wing to enhance her eyes so people would spot her. she wore a black crop top that did wonders for her chest so people would be inclined to look at her, a pair of black short- shorts with a pair of fishnet tights. surely everyone would be seduced by that? she thought.

Back at the knights, Autumn decided to go all out for the party. She wore a black satin dress paired with fishnet tights with a flower pattern on them. As for her makeup she didn't tend to wear any but she decided to do a simple base with some dark eyeshadow. She felt so confident. Reece being reece just threw on a nice shirt and a pair of trousers but he looked amazing. He also decided to style his hair differently.Reece was always attractive but that little bit of extra effort would change his life

The knights made their way to the party to be met by the door to a very drunk mia shouting "HEYY GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" ignoring the slurred speech and the bottle of vodka in her hand her saying "i love you" was the indication she was obliterated. mia hasn't said them words since she turned 13. Autumn took herself to a corner and silently observed everyone. Reece just went to chat with some of his friends.

After a while, Autumn got bored of being the silent one so went to make herself a drink she never really drank alcohol before but the urge to drink came over her like a ton of bricks. she poured herself a glass of whiskey and shot it down her throat. She felt relaxed after that and began socialising with people she had never spoke to. drink after drink she was getting more talkative and more free. she loved this feeling. she didn't have to keep up an act. Mia and autumn eventually crossed paths and aut was thrilled however behind mia was a tall brunette all over mia. seeing this enraged autumn and she went to hit him. everyone was stood in shock. Mia just screamed "woah watch it,who got you mad" and just walked off The truth was she didn't actually know who or what got her mad. Recently,she had began having romantic feelings for mia but she knew it was wrong so pushed it deep into the back of her mind she thought she was over her,clearly not.

Reece saw none of this but kept hearing people talking about this. He found it so hard to believe so just chose to ignore it and went back to beer pong with his friends. That was until he heard someone say "that quiet freak just went crazy" That was it reece flipped faster than light switch. how dare someone speak of his sister that way. He grabbed the boy by this throat pushed him to the ground and went full on animal mode at him. Eventually they got split up conveniently one of the people who managed to get them off eachother was mia. she took reece by the hand and they went outside to the doorstep

Reece in a harsh manner explained what happened and mia still in her drunken state was trying to support him. The 2 spent ages talking it felt just like the old times before roger got to either then them. Maybe it was something in the air but reece leaned into mia and kissed her. the 2 spent a while kissing then both leached off realising what just happened. they both sat in silence until reece said "mia i..."

A/N-sorry guys gotta wait till tmoz to find out what happens next