secondary school.

(after description)Fast forward a few years,these were a valuable few years full of joyful memories little did the innocent children know that would be snatched from them the day Amelia and reece stared secondary school and the day autumn started year 5.

Knock knock went the Knight families door, Reece rushed down the stairs wondering if it was his mother returning after all these years for him. he was slowly loosing hope over her return but in the back of his mind he thought she would come back to see him start secondary. It was a big deal so surely she would come back? However,it was infact not his mum but Amelia Robert's with a big grin on her face. She was excited to start secondary school atleast thats what everyone thought little did they know her body was filled with anxiety about meeting new people and them leaving just like her father. At the door, the two just stared at each other for a while then reece said "shall we take aut to school i don't want to her to walk alone and well dad is sleeping he's really tired as per usual" however he wasn't just sleeping because he was tired he was knocked out from all the whiskey he drank and one day soon the trio would realise that. once they realise they can never go back. Amelia replied with "of course!" so off they went to school.

Off autumn ran faster than a rabbit to the school gates to meet up with all her friends her smile was bigger than the sky she loves being around alot of people she's very sociable at least she was. Reece and Amelia arrived at the gate to their new school and walked in hand in hand. Their day went by very fast but something changed maybe it was being surrounded by older people in just them few hours they became more aware of everything.

The trio all arrived home to the sounds of crashes bashes and roger slurring his words very loudly Amelia and reece looked at each other and realised roger was drunk they both was filled with fright but they didn't show that their first thought was to protect Autumn she
was far too young to see this but so were they...

Hours later, the horrible sounds stopped they thought this was over just a one off but roger dashed up the stairs and came into Reece's room where he was all alone. Autumn and Amelia were playing dress up to distract themselves from the noise. suddenly the sound of reece screaming stop hit their walls then it was total silence. Amelia knew what happened Autumn was still abit clueless. but what will happen next...