The day after.

TW-Sh/alc .It was now the morning after now, as soon as autumn woke up she immediately looked at her thigh, infatuated with the marks it left. The crimson red cuts was something that Autumn admired she thought it was a good idea to do this as for the first time in what felt like forever she felt relieved. Until the thought of other people seeing crossed her mind. what would reece say? what would father do? what if someone notices at school and everyone finds out? Her mind was a danger zone. She thought cutting her innocent skin would solve everything but all it has done was cause more worry. Due to the worry and the remembrance of the relief of last, there the brunette was picking up the blade once again. The crimson cuts had now doubled. Autumn is now stuck in the ongoing cycle of self harm. she quickly threw on some black cargos and her favourite band's t-shirt despite it being summer she had to hide the marks.

During the time Autumn was damaging her body, Mia and reece were awoken by the sound of roger blaringly shouting reece's name. Typically this was a warning that reece was going to end up with sinister purple and black bruises left on his body. However mia
suddenly jumped up to protect reece she couldn't let her best friend suffer anymore. Roger was taken aback by this. Someone standing up to HIM? He wasn't having it at all so with as much force as he could he went to punch mia her whole face was about to become perished. a sudden bang appeared then in a blink roger was knocked out on the floor. Autumn got to roger in time and swung a bat towards his vile,revolting,monstrous head. The 3 were left stood over him in shock but they had to do something to stop him.

The 3 began to panic about what to do next. Autumn ran out to the woods surely that would be a safe space? The other 2 followed her shortly after trying to act as normal as possible. Autumn couldn't even think about anyone seeing her scars she was in such a state not that anyone could tell her face was just blank. Reece was in shock he felt like it was all his fault and as for Mia she actually felt proud seeing autumn sticking up for her she was so grateful.

They waited till after dark to return home all 3 of them trembling with fear. They slowly opened the door all expecting roger to attack them all. Thankfully roger must of forgot it all because the house was empty so roger must of went down to the pub. If he did remember what happened they all knew roger could have easily killed them,thankfully on this occasion the mix of the whiskey and the hit to the head caused him not remember. Shortly after,Mia decided to go home after this and face her mother after so long. 2 of days with the Knights made her realise maybe family is more important than men and alcohol. how long would this thought last though..?