A Village

Elizabeth loved everything, she loved humans, goddesses, Giants, Fairy's, Vampires and even Demons. Even if demons were her enemies she was sure that even though they were fighting nobody wants to be in constant war.
Well she didn't always think like this. After all at one point she was called "Bloodstained Ellie."
____________________________________
Elizabeth had often visited a human village, the people there were nice and were very accepting of her.

She had felt pity the fact that they were all so cramped into the houses together since most of the men had passed away from sickness and the mothers had not been able to do the heavy lifting while taking care of children.

Elizabeth was a goddess, the daughter of the Supreme Deity herself. Elizabeth was one of the strongest in her clan. Bringing death to hundreds of demons, mercilessly. She didn't like war, she didn't like blood but she gave no mercy to demons. She was sure that they didn't want to fight. Most of them anyways a lot of demons seems brainless without a thought behind their empty eyes.

Elizabeth had decided to help those villages. To help the villagers build more homes, plant more crops and take care of anybody who was injured or sick. She pitted people who suffered so much in war who had no intention in fighting in it.

To them she was a real goddess. She was a goddess that people would have thought when someone said Divine Being. She had the looks, the power and she was generous. She cared for humans, humans were weak compared to all other races but they were still worth it. Their lives were still worth something, even if the others didn't see it.

Elizabeth was running late, she had ran into a large amount of demons on the way to the village. She usually could have killed them in minutes but there was an unnaturally large amount of demons, this put Elizabeth on edge. Something was wrong, really wrong. Her heart began to pound as she immediately began to assume the worst.

She began to fly quicker. Her wings were getting harder and harder to use as her heart beat quickened.
She gave up on flying and got onto her feet she stomped on twigs making loud cracking noises she had almost tripped a couple times while running.

She was royalty and powerful but a weakness that was well known among her clan was that she was clumsy! Elizabeth had broke out of the dark forest a bright light hitting her face.

She covered her eyes for a moment and then dropped her arms blinking and squinting getting used to the light again. She looked around as her eyes widened.

There was blood everywhere.

Elizabeth had stumbled back. She was shocked and horrified. Everyone was dead, the elderly, women, children and all of the recovering men. Some houses were smashed and damaged. Trees and crops were destroyed and blood was sprayed everywhere painting and spraying the ground, the trees and houses a crimson red.

Elizabeth heard a sizzling sound. She looked down and saw a small area of grass turning brown, then black, dying. It was like a acid, Elizabeth knew what it was. It was miasma. Demon miasma.