Demons

Elizabeth had made it to the fairy kings forest with the human child.

She had left the child with a friend who agreed to take care of the boy. Fairy's were quite accepting of other races except demons of course. Everyone and everything was against the demons. Except a number of vampires. Though they were divided on helping the demon race and steering clear of the Holy War.

Demons, They were very powerful and cunning this was a fact. The fact that every race was against them but they still had the upper hand meant a lot, and the main reason because of this were because of 10 Demons. The Ten Commandments.

These were the strongest demons hand picked by the Demon king himself and the Leader being none other than the demon Kings first son himself.
Most of the commandments would be easily able to kill the Arc Angels.

Mael was killed by Estarossa.. the second oldest son of the Demon King. He was also the only one of the demon kings offsprings Elizabeth had met until recently encountering Meliodas. Elizabeth had met Estarossa when he was a young demon.

He was in the human realm escaping from his brothers and his father. He feared then but strives to be just as powerful as them.

Every once in a while Elizabeth would see Estarossa in the human realm. She was a lot older but cared for him as if he was her own brother.

He was a sweet boy she had forgot he was a demon, one of the suppose to be the strongest or future second in command behind Meliodas.