Galand Vs Meliodas

Galand knew he couldn't kill Meliodas as the plan wouldn't work. Galand hadn't expected to see Meliodas here and honestly it was just unfortunate timing because now he was in a situation. If he did nothing Meliodas would have been suspicious but if he did something this could risk the plan failing.

Galand swung his duel spear. The purple part of his staff hit Meliodas in the stomach making him go flying backwards extremely far away. "Sir Meliodas!!" Elizabeth yelled. Galand scoffed and had quickly retreated before anybody could notice.

Meliodas had been completely knocked out and slumped over against some fallen rubble. Merlin released everybody from the cube and Elizabeth quickly ran to Meliodas.
She grabbed his head and checked if he was breathing. "Sir meliodas are you okay?" She asked. He was unconscious and completely knocked out.

He had some scratches on him and some gashes from the impact of the debris. Elizabeth quickly healed the injuries and then she and Meliodas were then surrounded in a cube. The cube began to float upwards and to the tavern.

"Who was that and is captain gonna be okay?" Diane asked. Merlin had her arms crossed. "He'll be okay, and that was Galand." Merlin stated. "He's a member of the Ten Commandments, one of the weaker members". Merlin added and began to walk back to the boar hat. The others followed closely behind her into the that had been implanted into the ground.

"What connection does he have to Meliodas?" Hawks asked Merlin. "Galand knows Meliodas better than any of the sins." Merlin stated. She never really gave a direct answer or all and the complete truth. She was always cryptic and secretive. This was a reason King was wary of Meliodas, Merlin and Gowther. They seemed to know a lot about each other but kept that all a secret.

They looked young and never seemed to really age. Everyone had kept secrets from everyone all the Sins kept their own secrets but Meliodas, Merlin and Gowther seemed to know the most.

King had always questioned Meliodas and his loyalties. Though he did that with everyone but Diane. Meliodas was a complete mystery, he didn't seem human, his magic wasn't human at all and he didn't even age.

King had remember a time when Ban had been playing around with Meliodas, Meliodas had that dragon hilt with him that Ban tried to take. Meliodas had lashed out and attacked Ban which left a scar.

He was holding back, Ban had the powers of immortality and healing so the fact it left a scar was concerning. As well as the fact that Meliodas was the sin of Wrath but he always seemed happy until recently.

"Are they gonna start the Holy War Meliodas talked about earlier?" King asked. Merlin paused. She was a little shocked that Meliodas even said anything about the Holy War. "You will need to become stronger to stop a Holy War." Merlin stated.

(FYI if someone was to use my work and upload it to another site PLEASE comment and ask permission. I do not permit unauthorized use and stealing with all the work I had put into this especially with the urges I had struggled with writing these, I had seen many people stealing from other creators and I do not approve unless given permission on this app by ME.)