The differences between a goddess and demon

I do not remember much about the maze and this is a fanfic so this would at all be exactly what happened. I will make modifications and changes to the original. I am sorry for advance for any spelling errors or any confusion (I totally forgot about wattpad and didn't publish or write anything, I had like 5 chapters already written)

The boar hat had arrived at Vaizel, it wasn't bright, cheerful and beautiful as it once has been. It was dark and gloomy, nothing like it was before. Dark hues or purple, greys, and black. It was depressing.

A number on contestants were at the entrance of a large maze that spread miles across the country side. The walls were tall and durable way larger than Diane or any giant for that matter.

The winner of this fight would be granted any wish they desire. Upon entering the labyrinth holes, entry ways and paths appeared.

Elizabeth was with hawks and Diane. They took a moment to observe their surroundings. A familiar blond had made his way to the vision of Diane and Hawks. "Captain?" Diane asked. Meliodas stayed quiet but began to laugh. His hair was covering his face making everyone uneasy.

Meliodas lifted his bangs to reveal empty green eyes. "I don't think that's Meliodas..." Hawks said.
More laughs began to emerge as they become surrounded with more and more of the doubles. They aren't meliodas but they look like him.

The walls and floor were entirely covered in dark tree roots. A large gust of wind had flew past Diane, Elizabeth and Hawks and went directly for the Meliodas doppelgängers, Two men had walked beside Elizabeth and Hawks one having vibrant pink and and the other blond poofy hair.

Howzer and Gilthunder. They are both Holt Knights from Liones, Elizabeth grew up with them around especially Gilthunder. Gilthunder and Elizabeth were very close considering his dads past position. They were like brother and sister though they weren't anything more, than brother and sister.

Meliodas hand been wondering around the maze. It was large and something didn't feel right, something was off. Unlike other places the walls where Meliodas was at was stone and bare. A sound of heavy footsteps became louder as Meliodas approached a corner. Those footsteps seemed so familiar, the pace of them and how surprising light they were despite the obvious size they were. A tall man with spiky light blue hair turned around the corner. "Captain..." The man said.

Meliodas was quiet. "Ban..." Meliodas added. The tension between them was enough to be suffocating to anyone else. "Been a while." Meliodas added.
"Sure has Captain." Ban said. "Let's get out of this maze." Meliodas said. They both began to walk forward instead of turning the corner which Ban had came from and Meliodas had originally planned going towards.

"Elaine was brought back to life by a Demon." Ban said. That was something out of know where which surprised Meliodas.

"Ban I don't hold it against you for trying to kill me." Meliodas stated. Though that was a long time ago, it was probably something needed to say to ease the tension a little bit between the two.

"I do not trust the demon who did it." Ban added. Meliodas stopped and looked at Ban. "Demons are surprisingly more loyal to their promises than you would think." I would even go as far as trustworthy though demons fight and kill each other all the time and betray each other. Though demons don't Bluff.

Goddesses are worst than Demons because Goddesses pretend to be good, they don't treat others races as equals even if that race had kept the goddess race alive as long as they did. Goddesses were good at pretending and faking. They pretended to be good. Unlike demons, they don't care how others perceive them.

Which is the difference between goddesses and demons. How you perceive them.