Gloxinia & Drole

Meliodas woke up in his bedroom in the tavern. His body felt sore. He remembered he had an encounter with Galand which was more than confirmation of the Ten Commandments being released.

Galand could have killed everyone that Meliodas was with but instead Galand had knocked the wind out of Meliodas.

He knows Galand would have also done a lot more than knock him out so what were the commandments up to? Meliodas thought as he began to say up. He looked to his side and saw Elizabeth sleeping next to him, and of course his hands were tied together he knew hawks tied him.

Meliodas had instantly broke the binds off of my wrist and threw the rope to the side. Meliodas groaned and grabbed his head. "What are they planning..." Meliodas had said outloud. He looked at Elizabeth who was sleeping peacefully.

She was definitely worried about him no doubt. Even if Meliodas didn't like it he would let go of his emotions for Elizabeth in a heartbeat, he knew that Elizabeth was his weakness, the commandments knew that as well.

Merlin did too, and he was sure the sins had noticed it as well. Meliodas stood up and made his way downstairs to the tavern.

Arthur, Merlin, Diane, King, Gowther and some knights were sitting at the tables, talking drinking and eating until Meliodas came down the stairs. "Captain are you feeling alright?" Merlin asked. Meliodas nodded.

He grabbed a bottle and sat down on a barrel and began drinking.
He didn't want to feel the aching in his body right now. He'd rather have a hang over later than having a ache now. Besides he gets the best ideas when drunk.

Gloxinia and Drole were the past leaders of separate clans. Drole was the King of Giants and Gloxinia was the king of Fairies. 3000 years ago being in constant war made it hard to have fun.

Zeldris had ordered everyone to find a way to regain their powers so maybe a sort of festival will help regain the giant and the fairies magical powers.

Gloxinia and Drole had joined the sides of the demon clan during their final battle due to the two being cornered and defeated, they had been offered a chance to join the demon clan or die together.

The idea the duo came up with was a fighting festival. This would also serve as part of Merlin's plan of turning Meliodas back to their side.

The plan was easy. Drole and Gloxinia would host the Festival Promising a reward. This would ultimately lure in people who they can kill during these events.

Merlin would make sure that Meliodas was in the area in order for him to join the fight. Even Gloxinia and Drole knew Meliodas couldn't pass this up.

Estarossa and Zeldris would team together to overpower Meliodas and expose Meliodas and his origins in front of his allies called the "seven deadly sins." This would cause them to not pursue him after we follow with this plan.

The next thing is while Estarossa and Zeldris contain Meliodas Gowther uses his abilities to alter his memories and ideals making him loyal to the demon clan and....Merlin.

The next step was to kill Elizabeth. The only attachment Meliodas would have left after everyone had turned their back on him and labeled him as a monster, an enemy a threat.

The sins weren't even a threat. If anything they would have to pick at the commandments one by one even with Meliodas as he doesn't have any of his actual powers. Merlin had confessed she had sealed them away deep within him.

Though the commandments appreciated Meliodas's strength, despite being so weakened by the goddess and not having his powers he is still strong enough to defeat most demons.

The demon king treated Meliodas more like a weapon than his own son. The Demon King had tried many times to take away Meliodas's emotions, cursing him everytime he died he would lose some of them.