A Poster

Elaine is the sister of the Fairy King Harlequin. She has short blond hair and golden eyes. She is slightly shorter than Elizabeth having a similar build to the princess of Liones. Though she is less curvy and her breast are smaller.

Elaine was a fairy respected for her Beauty, status and kindness. She had protected the fountain of youth until her last breath. She was slain by a demon in front of Ban.

It was a red demon. Elaine had been revived from the dead, she was with Ban, and a woman named Jericho. Jericho is a holy knight.

Jericho has light purple hair in a small ponytail and amber eyes. Jericho had developed feelings for Ban the Fox sin..

Jericho, Ban and Elaine had stayed at an Inn while traveling. They had found a poster advertising a Fight Festival being held at the ruins of Vaizel.

Vaizel was destroyed during a fight between Holy Knights and the Seven Deadly sins. This was the same place that the sins had found Diane's sacred Treasure. Which they had been known for annual fighting tournaments.

Though little would they know this would be held by the commandments and be a major turning point.

Elizabeth had ran up to Meliodas holding paper. "It looks like they rebuilt Vaizel and are having another fighting festival!" Elizabeth stated excitedly.

Meliodas gently took the poster from Elizabeth and viewed it. It had a prize, but it would also be a good place to test everyone's strength with how much everyone has improved.

Maybe they could stand against a commandment now. Though they definitely don't stand a chance against Estarossa or Zeldris.
Though this would be unlikely that any of them would run into those two.