𝟬𝟴 | 𝗧𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗱

▪▪▪

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮
𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷' 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮

𝗔 person's room speaks a lot about him. That's why Daniel's enormous-sized room screams nothing but chilling danger to anyone who would enter it. His room is just like him- tedious, cold, unreadable and safe to say boring to Mili's eyes which is severely in need of some vibrant colour, cute decorations and wall paintings.

Bound by her husband's order, Miliani had stepped inside his bedroom right after coming inside the mansion. She had slept in his room once before, but that day she did not really look around. That night, she slept like a log as soon as she laid her back onto the velvety soft sofa and the next morning, quietly tiptoed out of the room much before Daniel could wake up.

Striding around the room, Mili could only see very minimal furniture and the whole room draped in black and white colour, there was not even a single family portrait in his room. Miliani used to think only she was the person devoid of a family worth decorating the bedroom with a family portrait, but observing Daniel proved her wrong. He wasn't almost attached to anything in the world it seemed. Moving towards the end of his room, the door of his closet room came into Miliani's view. Instantly, she remembered how he made her wear that huge shirt of his.

He must have thrown it away. Should I check it? But how am I going to find out? he has like millions of white shirts. No, what am I even thinking - these thoughts rendered in her mind, but she quickly rectified them as she realised touching someone's things in his absence is definitely a bad manner, and she is a girl to blindly go by the book of morals. So, she quietly paced past the door and around the room, waiting for Daniel to arrive. His room even dominated her senses in his absence.

The tall door crackled when Miliani was pacing straight from one wall of the room to the other one, counting how many steps it exactly took to cover this grandiose room.

Her curious movements halted as Daniel entered his bedroom much earlier than she expected. Staying stoned on that very spot she noticed him having a seat on the side of his giant bed. He gestured for her to come closer. Pointing to the place beside him on his bed, he made her sit there.

The glass wall was opposite Daniel's bed, and both were quietly looking at the outside view when Daniel asked, slicing the room's dreadful silence, "Whom did you say that to?"