21. date night

"your the only one who can see my face right now so do whatever you think is good"

"perfect, i say red lipstick with a little dab of gloss on top."

she applies the lipstick and gloss and calls esmeralda in to do my hair.

esmeralda comes in and scans around my head, "looks like i can do a low bun to bring more attention to the dress and makeup" she says turing away from me to walk into the bathroom to get products.

it's 7:50 and claudia sprays perfume on me and esmeralda gives me oil to apply on my body.

"now we wait" claudia says in excitement

we walk out my bedroom, i look over to the living room and see evan and apollo playing together. apollo looks at me and gives me a thumbs up. i blew him a kiss.

i hear a honk outside, i walk over to the kitchen and see  a black bugatti outside the apartment.

i took a deep breath before i walk to the front door open and walk towards the car.

i see christina coming out the driver side. she walks around the car to the passenger side.

she stops in her tracks to observe my appearance as i did the same, she was wearing a black body suit with a black leather jacket over it.

totally different attire then what i'm use to

"Jesus forgive me" she says taking in my appearance once again

i walk up to the passenger door and she walks closer up to me.

"your style seems diverse" i speak up

"diverse? you've only seen me at work" she laughs

"touché"

"you sure your the same person i seen a few hours ago?" she says smirking

"was that an insult?" i say crossing my arms.

"no it's a compliment actually" she says scanning my face. christina looks past me and i turn my head around to look at where she was looking and i see evan,claudia,esmeralda and apollo peeking out the window.

once we caught eyes with them they quickly closed the curtains and shuffled away from the window trying to hide their shadows.

i laugh at the sight of them being nosey as i turn around to face christina again, "sorry i had some help with apollo" i lied, i didn't want her knowing i had help getting ready for her.

"i'm sure you did" she says looking suspicious. "you know i can tell when your lying right?" she adds

"how?"

"don't worry, i don't want give away my observations on you"

i hum "you must notice little things" i respond

"i notice everything, even the way your face change color" she says smirking

"lucky for me i'm wearing makeup" i say smirking back

"you shouldn't have, i like your bare face better" she looks down at my lips. i clear my throat realizing we're still outside.

she meets my eyes again reading my mind and opens the passenger door for me and i get in.

-

the drive was long, like 45 minutes.

"it's been 45 minutes christina where are you taking me?"

"shh" she shushes me

i did as told

she looks over to me for the 20th time this whole ride.

"are you trying to seduce me with that on?" she finally spoke up

i laugh at her question to the fact that she had no clue of the other options i had that were much worse this what i have on now. "you don't even know" i respond after i finish laughing

she brings her free hand and rest it on my knee.

i eyes widen at her action, but instead of pushing her away last time i rest my hand on top of hers.

she slides her hand out from under mine and interlocks her hand on top of mine that was previously over hers.

i look out the window and the view i see before me was water, christina turns into an empty parking lot and shuts off her car.

i didn't ask questions, she's gonna shush me anyway

she let's go if my hand to get out the car and walk around to get me out.

once she opens the door she offers out her hand for me to grab, i took it her hand as she gently pulls me up out the car.

she shuts the door and leads the way to the deck

we walk up 2 steps and reach the deck, we walk up to a man in a black suit holding a tray with 2 champagne glasses resting on top.

christina grabs both of the glasses off the tray and hands me one. she rests her hand on my lower back and pushes me towards the boat to get on. i take a step up on the boat and a step down.

i skim through the big boat i was in, it was nicely decorated, there were yellow lights hanging everywhere around the rim of the boat from top to bottom, i look over the left and see a circular table with a red cloth covering on top of it and 2 cushioned chairs on opposite ends from each other.

"go on" i hear christina say from behind me not realizing i was standing in her way from observing the scene.

she grabs my hand and leads me instead walking in front of me guiding me to the table, she pulls out the chair for me to sit, and she walks around the other side to sit.

a few seconds go by and i see the same man in the black suit walking over to us and hands us a menu and rests the champagne bottle between us in the middle of the table, he bows his head and gets off the boat.

i didn't speak, i didn't really know what to say. i haven't been on a date in so long i don't know how to act or what to do or talk about. i'm just going with the flow at this point.

i scan the menu and it had everything on it, from seafood, burgers, fries, salad, pizza, different types of combo meats and plates. i even see Chinese and french words written on the menu as well. i was overwhelmed i just looked back to the salad side to get something simple.

"you're quiet" i hear christina speak up

i look up at her tearing my eyes away from the menu

"sorry, this is just all new for me" i respond quietly

"i get it" she spoke her last words before a different person with the same suit comes up to us on the boat. it was a woman this time, she had a notepad on her hand with a pen.

"hello, i'm Janet i'll be serving you for tonight, what can i get for you?" she says looking at me first.

"just a salad thank you" i say to her

she writes on her notepad and turns to christina without speaking.

"lobster" christina says and hands the lady the menu without looking at her

she takes christina's menu off her hands and takes me off th table and walks out the boat into the restaurant behind the boat i didn't realize was there.

"salad?" christina says almost chuckling