2

please remember to vote and comment my lovessss oxoxoxox

"Mommy and Daddy will be back in just a week baby and you will have sooooo much fun with granny and grampa okay baby? And we will face time you every night and tell you a good night story, how does that sound?"

Taylor kneeled in front of their kids , with her hands on their shoulders gently caressing them. Harriet was almost 6 now and James was about to turn 3 next summer. Both of them looked at their mother with little frowns on their faces not all too happy with their parents about to leave them at home while they took off for some tropical islands.

But at the view of their mom on her knees asking them with her big pleading eyes both of them nodded and gave her a tight hug, James clung to her even more since he was still quite small and understood this would be a good bye for a bit.

Not just a moms gotta go to the supermarket goodbye but a longer one. "hey kiddos, common who's excited to spend a super fun week with grandma and grandpa!" joe grinned coming down the stairs, putting his suitcase next to Taylor and scooping James up on his arm while ruffling through Harriets hair.

"me!" the little boy squeaked enthusiastically, holding onto his fathers cap, who quietly huffed and took his hand away to make sure it sat right on his head again.

The couple gave their kids over to Joes parents, a teary goodbye for Taylor as they made their way to Joes car, getting their luggage in.

"so where will we pick up your newest girl? Is it the one from down town?" Taylor asked fiddling with her wedding ring as she took a seat in the passenger seat of the white Mercedes he owned whipping her eyes, partially from missing the kids already, partially from the knowledge that they were about to pick up one of the women h was using to cheat on her with.

Even if he called it an open marriage it was only open one sided or at least that was for now since she was about to pull of her plan.

She and Travis had talked through all of the details ad settled on a small amount she would pay him since he would kind of also get a free vacation out of this. He said he would do his best to act like a believable and good boyfriend of her and they had chosen 2 months for their relationship duration.

Just in the middle of the honeymoon phase and ideal for their plan. But he was gonna meet them later not to ruin their surprise even tho she had already told Selena he was gonna go with her, run everything by the bride first was rule nr. 1 after all.

"oh I broke things off, I'm going with anyone else" Joe said so casually it almost made her heart stop. He was going with her? No other date? Maybe she could still cancel Travis and he had already come to his senses and wanted to close their relationship again.

Her silence mustve spurned him on to keep talking and god what a fatal decision this was. Not just in most cases but especially in this. "I'm not stupid Teffy, you don't go to a wedding with a date, there will be so many hot single women it'll be like a feast im telling you"

Her heart sunk at his words and shit it hit hear right in the heart. She had a date for his, had a counter to all of his actions and yet they did love each other atleast some time ago, they decided to get married and spend forever with each other so his words cut deep, especially in the aspect that he told her she wasn't enough and hadn't slept with her for a whole night in months. Yes sometimes he snuck in, fucked her and went to go sleep in his bed again but damn it was lonely.

Joe didn't even bother to ask her if she had brought a date in the unknowing oblivion she would play doting wife again , just watching him flirt with many different women while hse sat alone at her table and just sipped on her wine like she usually did.

He knew taylor wasn't polly, she had told him plenty of times but why would he care when she let him get away with this without a divorce? She'd stay for the kids any day.

When he pulled into the parking lot at the little private airport thei friends had booked for the 50 seater that would take them to the island Travis was already waiting, his suitcase next to him matching his outfit, sunglasses on and in a very fashionable outfit as he was when they met in the café.

He was a man of style and liked showing it, actually proving that mens clothes didn't have to be boring which joe could take a lesson off. They got out of the car and her eyes met his, a wide grin on his lips as he locked eyes with her.

God this man was handsome, with his perfectly trimmed beared, so tall, so broad, a real man.

"you know this guy who's looking at you like he would take ur clothes of if he could? Maybe youll get some afterall" Joe tried to joke but taylor could hear the tension in his voice which only made her grin a bit. He hadn't bothered to ask so she had nothing to be ashamed of.

"well I'd hope so that's my boyfriend" she said as casual as possible, getting her suitcase out of the car and dragging it with her as she started a little sprint towards Travis who had opened his arms widely to great her, into which she threw herself, her arms wrapped around his neck as she giggled into his warm embrace.

Yeah thi may have been an act but god it felt good to be held again. Travis picked her up and twirled her around, something Joe would and could not have done if he wanted to since he had always put things like that aside as childish.

Nothing was childish about the kiss that happened next after Travis had mumbled into her ear he would kiss her now and he had received a little confirmation nod. He hooked his fingers under her delicate chin, tilting her head upwards slightly before smashing his lips against hers, kissing her with so much passion it made her knees buckle as she sighed against him, her hands against his strong chest while he held her close by her slender waist.

She was a bit hesitant still but she knew she jut had to get used to him and god he was planning on doing this a lot more often. Travis was in heaven anyways. He got paid to pretend to be this beautiful womans boyfriend and go on a tropical vacation with her and her friends where he would get to see her in a tiny swimsuit and beautifu dresses.

There were only two things that would hinder this from being perfect.

1 he had to act professional, this was his job after all

2 was just walking towards the two of them looking pissed of like nothing he had ever seen. Joe was a pruny little man, sure someone who would be called handsome but only by a woman who really really loved him like his own mom. Or well apparently wife.

He couldn't believe this dude in the terribly boring attire had managed to land a girl like Taylor who even in her Travel outfit looked sexy as fuck? She wore a soft summer dress much like the one she had worn in the café and she looked so so incredibly beautiful in it.

"hey man, I'm Joe , Taylors husband, you know the guys who's been married to herfor like 7 years now" he said slightly aggressively sreching out his hand for Travis to shake, which he hesitantly too while his other remained wrapped around Taylor, keeping her close to him, resting his head on her shoulder to kiss it quickly before he got aback up to his full size, towering over both Taylor and Joe but in a very different manner.

"hey, I'm Travis, her boyfriend, you know the guy who's been taking care of her in the way you haven't managed to for months now" he said back just as casual in a tone as he had but squeezing his hand hard enough to make Joe wince. When he let go he returned his attention to Taylor, leaning down and whispering in her ear, loud enough for both Taylor and Joe to hear.

"I cant wait to have you all to myself when the kids aren't around so I can hear you scream your pretty little voice raw in our bed."

This week would be fun.