6

please remember to vote and comment my lovesssssssss xoxoxox

Once they arrived at their little house Travis insisted on carrying Taylors bags inside for her while she explored the little house in awe of it. from the big windows that also were the doors to their terrace on floor height they had a gorgeous view of the ocean already, a private hot tub in it as well and a comfortable couch to look over the ambience.

"it's beautiful" she whispered seeing as the sun slowly started to set over the resort, leaning against the now opened door outside as two strong arms wrapped themselves around her slender waist, pulling her flush against Travis muscled chest.

"so are you" he mumbled and buried his face in her neck taking in her cherry smell, the softness of her curls and alabaster skin, the feel of her dress between his fingers and warmth radiating from her body. She was a work of art, a masterpiece like carved out of the finest roman marble,

Taylor blushed hard turning around to face Travis again. "We should really go to sleep now you know... It's getting late and we have a full schedule tomorrow." She gestured towards the plan that was hung on their wall for them dedicating tomorrow to be a day long diving Trip with the bridal party and their partners, getting a groan out of Travis.

"Does that mean Micro Penis will join?'

Taylor couldn't Help but laugh lightly rolling her eyes at him

"who Said He Had a Micro Penis? Thats Just your assumption but He can BE Just as Shit in bed with 5 Inches "

Travis raised His brows highly "5 Inches seems big to you?'

Now it was Taylors Turn Ro raise her brows. She Had Seen that He was Packing after their bathroom Session, His boner prominent but compared to what she was used to 5 inches we're big.

She Had only Had one Boyfriend before Joe, His Name Had also been Taylor and He Had been her First. Yeah Sure Joe was smaller than him but she told herself IT didn't Matter since Joe Had treated her so Well. In the beginning at least.

And even tho Taylor Had been bigger IT Had been both of their First Times so neither of them really knew what they we're doing and IT seemed normal to Hurt the First few Times so she Had actually been relieved when she learned Joe was smaller.

"Taylor... How big IS your husbands?' Travis asked a light unbelieving grin in His lips. She blushed hard and slapped His chest "that's Not all that counts Travis"

He Held His Arms Up in defense "hey He didn't make u cum either way so you might as well Tell me." He countered and after all He was right so Taylor Held Up two Fingers estimating the size she was used to suck Whenever He Had to get hard to fuck her.

Travis did His best Not to burst Out laughing when he saw the 1 Inch gap between Taylors thumb and pointer finger but managed to hold back for His dear Life.

"IS that hard or soft?'

Taylor blushed even more hiding her face "I won't answer that.'

Now Travis really burst out laughing and after a minute Taylor joined in too giggling as her cheeks Flushed a dark shade of pink to them now. He laughed some more, gasping for air an was hit by the gorgeous blonde who just rolled her eyes at him.

"wait if you been taking like an inch for the past lets say 8 years how could you take these?" he asked holding up the two fingers he had used to make her fall apart earlier, both about 4 and a half inches long themselves as she bit her lip, blushing hard as she mumbled something.

Travis leant down and cupped her jaw in his big hands making her look up to face him, their faces only inches apart. "speak up kitten" he ordered gently running his thumb over his cheek. "when I ask you something you either talk moan or scream but no mumbling, I wanna hear that pretty little voice you hear me?"

Taylor blushed furiously but nodded , chewing on her lip before she answered. "I-I have some toys for when he's away with his newest girlfriend and it gets too.. difficult to hold back." she mumbled blushing in a beet red color this time and god Travis had to hold back a groan from how hard the confession made him long for her.

"god the more I get to know about you to more I get confused as to why you would still be with that asshole of a husband of yours. Taylor you deserve so much better and I don't see anything he can give you. He's and asshole as much as I've seen and he cant even take care of you, why would you be with him?"

There was a certain something n Travis eyes Taylor couldn't quite point put but she knew exactly as soon as she could it could threaten everything she had believed in for years now, it would jeopardize her whole family really and no matter how bad she wanted to risk that she just couldn't bring herself to do so.

"It's not that easy okay, we had so many good years and this just screams mid life crises and those pass. I wont throw away something that has made me happy for being a single mom and being lonely. We have children together Travis, we have family and he's a good dad to them, the kids adore him and I won't rip them apart.

I hired you to help me to show hm just how uncomfortable a real open marriage could be and I still want to do that, I want my husband back, my marriage closed and my kids to have their dad in their lives. And as for the taking care part.."

Taylor slowly stepped forward getting closer and closer to the gigantic man, moving her arms around his neck and shifting up onto her tiptoes to whisper into his ear.

"we have one week of freedom and time for you to do whatever the well you want with me."