8

please remember to vote and comment my lovessssss xoxoxoox

Travis eyes widened and he rushed forward, lifting Joe Up , his hand around the brits collar, holding onto his neck with an Iron grip as he lifted him above the boats edge so he hung just above the reeling.

"What the fuck have you done to Taylor." He growled his eyes almost red with anger as his grip tightened cutting off Joes airway so he struggled to breath, his little hands clutching at Travis arm, fear written all over his face with red paint.

He tried to say something but didn't manage so Travis lightened His grip just long enough for him to reply. "S-she had trouble with her bottle t-they bloods from my diving knife, cut myself" He winced holding up his hand to show the cut across IT.

Travis scoffed unbelieving dropping Joe back into the Seat, clinging over the reeling before jumping up, diving back into the rougher and rougher turning see, the water crashing over him as he broke through the surface, opening his eyes despite the painful salt sting , forcing them Open as he looked around to find Taylor between the whipping waves, splashing Like wild forces let free Just to swallow the both of them.

The storm clouds had started to turn up around 10 minutes ago but those kind of things didn't take long out here. There he saw something. A flash of blonde curls, the red of Taylors painted nails, the black of her little Bikini. Trouble with her bottle His ass.

The vest seemed to somehow have lost the bottle that was nowhere to be seen meaning it had started to fill with water instead of air, just as Taylors mouthpart which had been disregarded by the blonde, struggling to stay afloat with the weights attached to her.

Travis Had never been a good swimmer but he would have done Miles If it meant he could get to her. With a few fast moves He was at her Side and THE First Thing He did was pull her towards him, placing his mouth on hers and letting oxygen to her Lungs again.

Her eyes, closer and weak before Shot Open and then closed again aß she felt His lips ON Here relaxing a little but before clambering Onto him.

"I got you , I got you" he whispered and rubbed her back while kicking his legs doing his best to keep them afloat and not drown the both of them.

Taylor whimpered trying to push herself from him when she noticed she was pulling him down as well. She had been fighting to stay up for almost half an hour now but the stormier sea, the big waves made it harder and whenever she tried to call for anyone since Joe wasn't much of an help she just swallowed more water.

"what the hell are you doing there babygirl" he frowned pulling her closer again. He would never let go of her even if it meant he went down for her.

"I'm too heavy Travis, please, I can't anymore, no more power to swim, I can't anymore and I'm just pulling you down as well, I tried to stay up I really did but I have no more power and I'm not taking you down with me."

"Taylor, baby, listen to me, you have to stay strong okay? I'm gonna take the weights off of you and all you gotta do is keep holding onto me okay? I got you, you just gotta hold on real tight, if not for me remember the kids, they need their mom okay? You gotta trust me with this, just hold on tightly."

At the mention of her kids Taylors eyes widened and she nodded giving in, wrapping her legs around Travis waist and her arms around his necks.

Travis reached down and opened the weight belt letting IT sink deep while He helped Taylor Out of the now stones heavy Jacket that was normally meant to keep her alive.

"I for you Baby, you can Trust me" He whispered, pulling her into His Arms, where she clambered Onto him Like a koala while He started swimming Back towards the boat. They we're already awaited, Selena and her fiancé waiting for them with fluffy towels.

Travis lifted Taylor with ease, climbing up the latter with her in his arms, carrying her inside onto one of the luxurious couches that that lined the ships walls and grabbing the towels, wrapping her inside of them as carefully as he could, grabbing some blankets and wrapping her in them Like a Baby.

"Y-you saved me" she whispered weakly, her lips blue from the cold water and the struggle for her Life while her whole Body seemed to Shake, weakened.

"Later princess, Selena could you Take Care of her please? I'll have a Word with that useless fucking husband of hers." 

The Brunette nodded , sitting by her Friends Side and handing her some electrolytes while Travis pushed through the crowd of concerned people to find Joe WHO was getting His Hand wrapped Up or Well that seemed to BE His Intention but now He Had one of the bridesmaids in His lap, the both of them about to kiss when Travis burst in, the Girl immediately getting of Joes lap as If caught by her dad, which age wise both of them could almost BE.

"What now?" Joe huffed waving for the Girl to Go which she immediately obliged the fest in His eyes evident No Matter how hard He was trying to Mask it.

"Are you fucking serious??

What now?

YOU ARE FUCKING LUCKY THAT TAYLIR DIDNT GET SERIOUSLY HURT OR EVEN DIED OUT THERE AND THAT THE BOTH OF YOU HAVE KIRS WHO SADLY KNOW THEIR DAD BECAUSE IF EVEN ONE THING ON THAT WOMAN WAS HURT I WOULD USE THAT LITTLE PENIS KNIFE OF YOURS AND CHRISTEN IT WITH CHOPPLING YOURS OFF BEFORE KILLING YOU WITH IT.

THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR WIFE ALMOST DROWNED OUT THERE IF IT HADNT BEEN FOR ME AND YOU ARE IN HERE TRYING TO DISAPPINT ANOTER POOR WOMAN.

YOU CAN GO BEG HER FOR FORGIVENESS AND THANK HER FOR HER FUCKING GIANT HEART BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM FEEDING EVERY OART OF YOU TO THE SHARKS EXCEPT FOR THAT TEENY TINY DICK OF YOURS CAUSE ID SEND THAT TO THE FIRST PERSON THAT EvER SUCKED IT AND THE ONLY THAT ENJOYED DOING SO, YOUR MOM BUT YOURE NOT EVEN WORTH THE SHIPPING COSTS OF THAT.

THE ONLY STUPID THING THAT GORGEOUS WOMAN OUT THERE HAS EVER DONE WAS FUCKING MARRY YOU AND IM TELLING YOU THE MOMENT SHE REALIZES HOW MUCH MORE WORTH SHE IS THAN YOU ILL BE TEADY TO REPLACE TJAT THING ON HER FINGER, THE EQUIVALENT OF YOUR DICK, THAT TINY RING WITH A DIAMOND SHE DESERVES. NOW GO"

Travis Had picked Joe Up with ease and carried him by the Back of His Neck towards the cabin Taylor was in , dripping the man before His wife, Travis foot in Joes Back

"Fucking apologize for your existence or i swear to god I'll make you regret it as much as I do."