7

please remember to vote and comment my lovesss xoxoxo

Taylor Had convinced Travis to Go to sleep early that night for the Same of their early morning but that didn't mean he couldn't wake her up. So in the morning even before Taylor Had her Alarm Set Travis woke up and started to trail His hands over the sleeping Woman.

He wouldn't Touch her without her consent Not in that way but He could still wake her. So h started trailing Kisses over her cheek, down beneath her jaw towards her throat.

His lips wandered down to her Neck and He gently sucked at her soft and soon enough a quiet yet loud enough moan rang from her Cherry Red lips.

"More" she whispered quietly and she didn't have to say anymore. A wide grin spread over his lips, as He trailed His hands down her Body, one Hand moving to rub her upper thigh, Just below her cream colored Silke panties and a delicious whimper Fell from her lips.

"Travis please" she whined and suddenly His lips wandered Lower, beneath the swell of her full breasts , while His big hands skimmed over her Slender Sides. His lips peppered Kissed over her stomach, gentle Kissed over the faint Stretch Marks that Had started to fade over the years but god they adorned her Like the veins that Ran through marble and Made it into the beautiful Thing IT was.

She was a masterpiece in every Shape and Form and every Inch of her seemed to justify this further. She was His Aphrodite, and No one could compare to her even If they tried their best.

He fastened His lips around her skin Just between the dip of her hips, Low enough to Not BE on her stomach, high enough for anyone to See If she wore a Bikini.

Then He Loved down to her panties, snagging His teeth around the thin Fabric and pulling IT down while keeping eye contact and god the fire in her eyes, in those aquamarine pools made him melt.

"Now or I'll do IT myself" she whimpered and god what a Show that would make for but for now He needed to Show her what she would BE Missing with Joe.

So He kept forward and kicked a broad Strip Up her bare, dripping cunt. God she tastes Like heavens hell and everything in between. She was so ready for him, almost dripping down Onto her thighs and she Had Just woken Up.

Travis own hard cock pressed into the linens and so as He started to pepper Kisses over her lips He reached into His Boxers and started to stroke himself.

Taylors soft almost angelic moans filled the room, echoing from the Walls Like the sweetest Symphony of pleasure as Travis ate her Out Like she was His Last meal.

And god If she was he'd be the luckiest Guy ever cause before him lay an entire feast and after tasting her He didn't want anything else to ever tickle His taste buds.

"Oh Travis" she moaned loudly once she Hit her Peek and came all over His lips which in Return sent him over the Edge as well, groaning as He came into the Sheets while He drank Up her cum as If His Life depended on it.

"You taste divine Babygirl" He husked and started to kiss His way Up again, pulled Up by Taylor into a fiery deep kiss as she held Onto the Sides of His face.

He Kissed Back immediately letting her taste herself on His lips as He did so groaning as His half hard cock pressed against her cunt Making her gasp.

"W-we should probably get Up" He groaned quietly as Taylor whined bucking her hips Up but He Just meant down to whisper into her ear. "Just wait until tonight babygirl, once I'm done with you, you won't even feel that little husband of yours anymore"

Another moan slipped past Taylors lips yet again and He grinned before pulling himself off of her, helping her up and watching satisfied as her legs bucked. With so much ease it made her swoon he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder carrying her towards the shower.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss that turned into a make Out Session and when Taylor stepped out of the shower she almost couldn't recognize herself.

She was flushed slightly, her lips swollen from Travis hungry kisses, neck covered in hickeys like specks on color on a canvas and for the first in a very long time she felt revitalized. Not like the color was already draining from her before she even got up but like she was back to life, energetic and happy.

3 days ago she would never even have kissed someone other than her husband and now the big figure of a very naked Travis stepped out behind her, a towel wrapped around his hips hiding his gigantic cock sh had laid eyes on for the first time just minutes ago and wrapped his arms around her from behind burying his face in the crook of her neck before meeting her eyes in the reflection of the mirror.

"did you have to cover me in hickeys" she mumbled quietly blushing but she knew exactly she loved it. she loved how possessive he was, she loved how he claimed her so roughly, ruthlessly and yet just as she ordered.

His hands spun her around to face him, the cold marble pressing into the back of her hips as he took a step closer, cupping her face with one hand the other skimming over her waist.

"Babygirl I may not be able to call you my wife, or take you home with me after this thing. But I have you as mine for 7 more days and you better belief I will let everyone know whos little slut you are in the bedroom"

And god Taylor could've dragged him right back into the bedroom then and there but they had to get ready so they held back and were soon enough picked up by a little shuttle to bring them towards the boat, they, Joe, the groom and bride to be and most of the wedding guests would enjoy their days on.

Or at least that was the plan. It all started with the fitting of the diving gear with which Joe insisted to partner up with Taylor so in the end the teacher had to redo her entire thing because Joe, who had insisted he knew what he did would have killed her otherwise.

Travis got partnered with some bridesmaid who was actually really nice and also gorgeous but he didn't even give her another look without his mind circulating around Taylor, her smile, her lips, her everything.

Before the second dive of the day Travis was looking for Taylor, playing the doting boyfriend with two waters in his hands while he overheard the two taking to each other, their voices agitated.

"Tay seriously stop this bullshit. We both know he's not really your boyfriend but even if he was can you really live with yourself, knowing that your cheating on me?"

Travis held his breath as he waited for Taylors answer knowing fully well it would decide a fucking lot for his future for the time they would spend there together.

"oh I'm not cheating on you mon amour, we have an open marriage remember? Your idea if I may remind you and at least I am doing all those dirty dirty things I'm doing with him behind closed doors. So what if he left a hickey there, what really is bothering you is the knowledge that he fucking woke me up by eating my pussy this morning, something you could never handle and now you're starting to get cold feet.

You can hook up with as many bridesmaids as you want Joe, in the end you will go to bed every night here and when were home again that he is the best fucking sex I have ever had and im not going to enjoy him and his giant cock just because you cant handle what you give."

And with that she had gone off to find Travis. Two hours later the last dive of the day was ending and every few minutes another pair popped up above the water surface, Travis being one of the last ones.

Once he was back aboard and had shed his equipment and started to look for Taylor even tho it was to no avail. He waited another 5 then 10 minutes while looking for her before his eyes landed on the worst thing ever.

Joe climbing up the stairs to the boat. By himself. His hands bloody.