9

please remember to vote and comment my lovessss xoxoxo

"i-I'm sorry Taylor I-I had no idea how serious the situation was I just cut myself and I didn't wanna risk you by being with you bleeding because there could have been sharks so I tried to get away as soon as possible, im so sorry" Joe almost begged while Taylors eyes were on him.

Her eyes were tearily, she was wrapped in one of the fluffy blankets Travis had given her and some towels, while she looked down at the men to her feet.

She knew he was sincere.. most likely.. but she also knew she would have died out there if it hadn't been for Travis and his determination. How could she stay with her husband when it took a callboy she had hired to save her life on open sea.

"please Taylor Im so sorry, please. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. You are my wife Teffy, I love you remember? Youre the mother of my children and I would never knowingly let anything or anyone hurt you." He ekpt begging, reaching for her hand on which his wedding ring rested and god all Travis wanted to do was rip him away for her.

He could tell Joe was just whining and complaining but it seemed to convince Taylor enough to the point her eyes were swimming in tears. Yes he had hurt her, left her out there but after all he was her husband.

Travis culd see the exact moment she folded an god he just hated that she still loved that asshole. He didn't get why after he had seen how Joe had treated Taylor but he saw her gave in right before her eyes.

"its fine just- just go okay? I wanna talk to Travis" she sighed and the shift in Joes demeanor was so painfully obvious and Travis could see Taylors expression in regret. But without daring to say yet another word he disappeared downstairs and after a quick look Selena followed suit.

Travis sighed as he sat down next to the woman that had booked him, her blonde hair starting to dry and curled immediately, her body still wrapped in the blankets but as he opened his arms and shifted she immediately moved to cuddle into his side, her blonde head of curls nuzzled into his neck.

"Thank you, thank you so much" she whispered and nuzzled into his embrace even more as he pulled her closer until she was sat in his lap. Her eyes were big and still shining with tears just this time mixed with gratitude as she leant up, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer.

"don't thank me, anyone but that insane asshole you call your husband would have done what I did" he mumbled trying to stay hard, to keep his face and tell her to send the bastard to hell but god this woman seemed to be his Achilles heel.

Taylor shook her head and moved closer cupping his face in her hands pulling him into a deep kiss while straddling him. He couldn't help but reciprocate the kiss immediately, sinking his fingers into the blondes curls.

A soft moan slipped past her lips as she peeled out of the blanket wrapped around her, that had been separating the both of them so now she was straddling the boner that started to form in his swim trunks. Her body shivered as Travis moved to her neck ad started sucking hickeys onto it, wrapping the blanket around her back to keep her warm.

"Well none of them did. You on the other hand saved me. You told me not to give up" she mumbled pushing herself closer until she could grin of the indentation in his pants, making herself groan softly as Travis returned the noise, his hand fastening around her waist as he pulled her flush against him.

"baby are you sure about this, anyone could be watching, we can take our time" he reassured, kissing her jaw gently , trailing his lips below it causing her to moan again, pulling him closer by his short hair.

Taylor groaned and reached forward, tugging Travis boxers aside while undoing the little bows on each side of her hips, that had been holding up her bikini bottoms, pulling them off, while she eagerly wrapped her hand around Travis rock hard cock.

"I need to feel alive Travis, I need you right now, live is short and I'm not wasting anymore of my time with you. I want you right now. I need you now. I don't care who hears or sees it, let them." She groaned starting to pump him as he nodded allowing her to guide her hips forwards until she hovered over Travis precum lubed cock, slowly starting to sink down on him.

"you're so big" she gasped loudly, holding onto Travis shoulders for support while he wrapped one arm around her, using the other to reach between the blondes wide legs starting to rub her clit in small circles while starting to suck at the little spots on her neck that made her mind go foggy.

"fuck babygirl I never felt anyone like you" he groaned as she slowly started to take him inch for inch, her tight pussy stretching further and further. Her hot walls were soaked and clenching around him hard, while her grip on him tightened.

The wind around them picked up and they were the only ones left outside but they didn't care. Taylors moans mixed in with the crushing waves while she started to ride the man she had known for such a short time but yet saved her.

He was her savior, he had carried her out of her, he took care of her and fuck the sex was amazing. In a swift movement he tore the bows of her bikini open, pulling it off with his teeth and tossing it over the reeling , smirking as he watched her eyes widen before they narrowed at him.

"I really liked that bikini" she groaned but shut up while Travis lips fastened around her hard nipples, sucking at them greedily. More and more moans poured from Taylor lips, her body starting to shake the faster she started to ride him, her hands holding onto him for dear life as the clouds started to darken.

When Travis finally pulled away from her chest, cupping her ass with both hands and palming it another moan fell from her lips, louder as her orgasm started to approach. "Oh daddy please more!" she whimpered, holding onto him while he started thrusting up into her.

"oh my little slut ill get you a thousand more bikinis if it means I get to take them off of you like that" he groaned, feeling the was her tight walls were clenching around him , indicating her climax.

"fuck I'm alive!" Taylor screamed out holding onto Travis while he whole body started to shake in pleasure, her cunt tightening around Travis more as she wrapped her legs around him, her curls a wild maine in the approaching storm.

Another moan fell of Travis lips as he tried to cum, about to blow his load but he was stopped by the blonde on top of him clutching him closer. "cum inside me daddy" she husked pulling the man beneath her closer, smashing their lips together while she rose out her orgasm, almost cumming again when she felt him paint her walls white.

Wit a groan the callboy shot his load deep inside of her, pulling away breathlessly when he was done, holding Taylor up with his strong hands around her cursing quietly.

"shit baby that was... that was amazing but what if.. are you on any kind of birth control?" he asked carefully running his hands over her bare thighs. He wasn't opposed to this butt he would never live with the possibility of Joe raising his kid.

Taylor bit her lip shaking her head , chewing on her lips as she answered. "can't get more pregnant than I already am:"