12

please remember to vote and comment my lovesssss

Taylor woke up the next morning, Travis strong arms around her yet again and god it started to feel a little too familiar and comfortable.

She sighed softly as she nuzzled into his embrace, his warm breath fanning over her skin just as gently as his touch had last night. Flashbacks came flooding in as she remembered the way he had made her his, even if it was just for now.

The sun shone though the window, tickling her nose and she sighed softly before slipping out of his warm comforting arms and slipping into a pair of her tight yoga pants and a little sports bra, grabbing one of the mats that stood aside in the living room before she unlocked the front door.

She wandered out onto the porch, taking in a deep breath as her eyes wandered over the horizon and the sea, a soft breeze combing through her long hair.

She rolled out the mat and started to stretch , interrupted by the Bing of her phone, indicating a new message she had gotten. She groaned softly leaning down to pic up her phone and taking a look at it, frowning hard as she read the name on the display.

Joe: good morning beautiful

She rolled her eyes softly into the back of her head and just replied a quick good morning as she continued to stretch, standing up and bending over while she tried to touch her toes.

Joe: You look beautiful

Joe: well like always

She sighed taking the phone up again as she stood up, brushing her long untamed hair out of her face as she answered, asking wat her good for nothing micropenised husband wanted.

Joe: I love when you wear those pants

Joe: your ass looks so good in them

Joe: they slim you so much

Joe: How about you come over here with those

Taylor huffed as she saw the messages but decided to start her morning yoga instead of answering right away. Apparently Joe was watching her since he knew which pants she was wearing but she didn't care. This only meant he could see how she was actively ignoring him now.

Trying to shake off her thoughts Taylor got down to get into the cobra, her legs pressed against the mat, , body rising at the hip, held up by her core muscles while her arms bend under her, her hair dripped back.

"well good morning to you too" Travois voice grinned from behind her and a smirk stole itself onto Taylors lips, just as unwanted as the feelings she was starting to develop for this man.

"morning" he smirked, getting out of her pose and into the cat, on all fours now and arching her back making Travis groan as he watched her ass intently.

"what do I have to do to get into that kind of position with you kitten?" he smirked leaning into the doorway of their porch. His eyes were trailing over her body but opposed to when Joe did it she didn't feel weird or strange or maybe even offended. When Travis looked at her like tho she felt her whole fucking body was on fire and at the same time parched for a water only he and his touch could provide.

"you have to do yoga" she giggled arching her back yet again smirking as she did so. Travis ground and grabbed a mat laying right next to her as he copied her he but groaned at his back when he got down on his knees.

"you have to stretch first, obviously" she laughed softly before hissing , reaching back to her hamstring.

"seems like I'm not the only one that has to do some more stretching" Travis smirked, offering her his hand which she gave him thankfully , appraising him with one of those smiled that could make anyone swoon over her.

"okay first of is the downward dog" Taylor smiled getting in position but instead of copying her Travis came up behind her, pressing the undeniable boner he had into the light blue fabric of Taylors tight pants as he leant over her.

His hot breath washed over her face as he murmured low, seductively into her ear. "those damn fucking pants baby momma are driving my put of my mind... but you already knew that didn't you? You wanted me to come out and find you like this, all bend over and fuckable as shit."

A little giggle fell from Taylors lips as she wiggled softly against Travis, feeling his cock pressing up against her, nestling in between her legs as she groaned hard.

He was only in a pair of boxers and fuck she could feel him as if nothing was separating the both of them. He was so big and flashbacks of him fucking her out of her mind last night kept reoccurring rapidly.

"only wore em for you" she mumbled before pushing herself up again, giving Travis a cheeky smile as she laid down on her back, lifting one of her legs until it was in the air, revealing the little wet spot that was now noticeable against the light fabric.

"Mind helping me with my hamstring?"

Travis smirked kneeling before her and grabbed her leg, moving it over his shoulder, before moving forward to stretch her leg, his hard boner grazing up against her dripping core when her lips found his in a needy passionate kiss.

A soft groan fell rom his lips as she bucked her hips up against his moaning quietly against his lips as she did so.

"I'm starting to think you did not actually needed me to stretch your hamstring" Travis smirked as he met his woman's thrusts , leaning down to start sucking on her neck as she did so making Taylor shiver beneath him.

"I need you to stretch me out tho" she smirked and flipped the both of them over, starting to grind on the man she so desperately wanted to feel deep inside.

So much so that when her eyes met Joes, who was watching the both of thm form his porch, she just smirked and started unclasping her bra. She could do whatever the fuck she wanted after all andright now that was Travis.