please remember to vote AND comment my lovessssss xoxoxoxo

Once everyone had arrived they started to board the plane and it took Taylor quite a bit to get used to introducing people, let alone people who had been at her own wedding years ago to introduce Travis as her boyfriend with her husband still in attendance.

Not that that seemed to bother joe slightly as much once he had spotted the bridesmaids and he had promptly taken a seat in the middle of 3 of them while she and Travis sat on the opposite of the aisle, her legs now draped over his as she watched the movie he had chosen, her head lying on his shoulder. He sure as hell made a good pillow substitute.

But she couldn't help and let her eyes wander over to joe every other minute and once Travis noticed he knew he had to act on it. that jerk would ruin Taylors joy any chance he got, Travis had gotten a hang of that quite quickly and so he had planned to distract her whenever those moments occurred.

"ready to put on a little show?" he whispered quietly into her ear and she looked up, those damn aquamarine eyes glistening up to him oh so innocently as she gave him a small nod. He got up and grabbed her hand, pulling her up with him.

She knew Joes eyes were on her when Travis pulled her with him towards the airplane bathroom unlocking the door as Selena called across the plane. "no bathroom sex we haven't stocked up the condoms there!"

Travis tuned around and called back "doesn't stop this one" before urging her in, locking the door and grinning when he saw Taylor bright pink cheeks as he turned around again. She was blushing like crazy and it was the most adorable thing he had ever laid eyes upon.

"and now?" she asked, her cheeks pinked, the light summer rain that had freshened the air when they were still outside had made her hair curl like crazy and god all Travis wanted to do was reach out and comb through them as they glistened like gold in the yellowish cabin light.

"well now we should make it believable shouldn't we? You want to make Joe jealous? What would a honeymoon phase do if they had such a spacious bathroom in an airplane full of people to themselves?"

She sighed but nodded looking down "they'd fuck"

Travis nodded and hummed doing his best not to let his thoughts wander to him bending over and fucking the shit out of a needy Taylor, crying out his name as he held her own and did his best to wrack her pussy.

"so babygirl, im yours for the duration of an entire week and you can ask me to do whatever you want me to do, scratch whatever itch is itching you and take care of all you need taken care of. Just tell me what you need and I will abide" he husked, tugging one of her curls behind her pierced ear, running his finger over the soft skin on her cheek.

Taylor bit her lip, hesitating before she answered and god her answer made his lips part in a smirk.

Joe was trying his best to distract himself from his wife and her companion in the bathroom by talking and flirting with the bridesmaids. They knew he was married but one of the first things he bough up had been his open marriage and to be honest it eve helped his game that Taylor had brought her so called boyfriend, since now he had their sympathy.

He never thought she would do this, actually start seeing someone at the side when he was clearly al that she could need. He spend time with the kids, he fucked her every other week or so and he provided for her. She had it very good compared to some other women so she was supposed to show her gratitude.

But instead soon enough there was a slight rumble in the bathroom before sot, obviously stifled moans were audible throughout the whole plane. Even tho most were asleep Taylor knew exactly Joe couldn't sleep on such long flights without his tea which she hadn't packed so his mood just decreased the longer her moans lasted, her voice quietly crying out for Travis and the occasional "fuck, harder" pissed the Britt off beyond believe.

Inside of the cabin toilet, Travis was positioned behind Taylor, her legs spread widely as his hands worked their wonder on her. Her head fell back with another moan as the tension released from her tense body.

"hm right there, god yes!" she groaned as he continues, moving his thumbs on little motions in the front while his other fingers worked her back.

Her whole body seemed to twitch when he hit the right spot, soothing over it with his fingers, hard enough to make her groan as she threw her head back again, her hair scooped up and held up with a clip as Travis continued to work on the knots on her shoulders and back, massaging her in all the right places.

"oh thank you so much" she huffed as he gently let go and she turned around to face him again, meeting his darkened eyes. The noises falling from her lips, her calling out his name hadn't left him cold, not at all. In fact it had left him hot and bothered and longing for more.

He brushed his hand over her knee and she shuddered under his touch, meeting his gaze with wide eyes. "Taylor.. when was the last time your husband has touched you, like this" he whispered, brushing his thumb over the soft flesh of her creamy thighs.

She gulped, a hundred thoughts shooting through her head while it was spun around like crazy from Travis gentle touch alone. The truth was she couldn't remember the last time he had touched her in any sort of way this gentle. He didn't do touching her, didn't believe in foreplay unless it was on him since according to Joe she was always ready for him either way but he had to get himself stiff first and it was her job to help with that.

"you mean touched me or fucked me" she asked huffing a little but as she leant back, bracing herself behind her on the counter as she met the callboys eyes biting her lip a bit embarrassed. But he didn't seem to be embarrassed of her or sympathetic in any way.

His eyes only darkened and a low growl rang from his throat as he leant in closer, cupping her face and pulling her into a hungry kiss, pulling her closer to him and god he never wanted to pull back again, never wanted to part from her pillow like lips again.

She reciprocated the kiss and god she just wanted his lips all over her in places long untouched by anyone else, she wanted to lay in his arms , no no she couldn't think that. She had to get joe back, he was her husband after all, she loved him, the kids loved him.

But then again... maybe it was possible to love someone and still want and need someone else for ones other urges, for the things the spouse wasn't providing anymore.

"I mean babygirl, when was the last time Joe has done this" he whispered quietly and trailed his hand up her inner thigh and god she felt like her whole body was on fire just screaming in need for him. "when was the last time he has taken his time to take care of you kitten, when did he make your legs shake like I did just by touching your shoulders" he whispered, placing kisses below her ear as he did so, his hand hovering just before her cunt.

"i-I don't remember." She whispered quietly ye again her cheeks flaming up with shame but that faded into a blush when Travis started to kiss her neck, finally cupping the soaked fabric that covered her dripping wet cunt.

"let me remind you how it feels like to be taken care of again then."