4

please remember to vote AND comment my lovessss xoxoxox

"T-Travis I can't I love my husband this isn't right i-I shouldn't" Taylor mumbled but god she knew she would give in, she craved this man and his touch too much to miss an opportunity to feel it, to have him for herself.

"common you booked me to act like your boyfriend for the week and you have your husbands permission, if you want to make him realize he has to see what he's missing out on and believe me taking care of your needs is the top thing he should be jealous of."

Travis whispered and continued to pepper kisses along Taylors neck which made her sigh and start to relax into his touch. She gave him a little nod, her hands holding onto the fabric of his sleeved as if to pull him closer.

"I need words from you beautiful" he whispered, trailing his hand over the fabric that covered her, the only thing holding him back of sliding his fingers into her soaked pussy right away. God she was almost dripping down her thighs, despite the panties and all he wanted to do was devour her like she was his last meal.

"r-remind me p-please" Taylor whimpered, biting her lip as a wide grin spread across Travis lips and he obeyed, leaning down to capture her lips in yet another heated kiss as his hand slowly dipped into the silky soaked fabric of her panties, and god he wished he could see just how wet she was, how her bare cunt glistened in arousal for him.

But god then he would part from her and that would be worse. His eyes observed just how her eyes fluttered shut when he let his fingers run over her soaked folds, enjoyed the way she shuddered under his touch , the way a little sigh left her ruby lips.

He carefully spread them and ran his thumb over her clit, so gently, so carefully it could barely be called a touch a brush but it was enough to make Taylor moan, indicating just how incompetent her husband was. If her clit was this sensitive it was a safe to say joe wouldn't be able to find it if it was painted in neon glow in the dark color and twice the size it was.

"so sensitive" he husked quietly, rubbing two fingers over her clit in careful little circles not to overstimulate her as he coated his fingers in her juices and slowly, very carefully started to push one finger in, groaning at just how tight Taylor was around him. She clenched like crazy and only due to his continues rubbing of her little swollen clit her walls started to relax just enough for him to start fitting another finger in.

"I-I'm sorry" Taylor whispered quietly a moan chasing another as Travis slowly started to move in and out of her dripping cunt, making the man who had his fingers buried deep inside of her frown but he wouldn't stop because god he was addicted to the way she clenched around him, the way her tight walls clung to him, stretched with his moves, and god he couldn't even start to dream of how she would feel with her walls tightly wrapped around his cock.

"I-I know I'm pretty loose since I had the kids and I didn't get the stitch so I'm sorry" that actually managed to make Travis stop right in his motion while he was curling his fingers, making her gasp in pleasure quietly.

His unoccupied hand moved up to cup Taylors face making her look up at him, two fingers lifting her chin to make her meet his gaze , his eyes so intense, so darkened like he could murder someone and damn it, it was so fucking attractive.

"babygirl whoever made you feel like that tight little cunt of yours" he curled his fingers over and over while rubbing over her clit making her moan loudly "like it was loose has to have the size of a toothpick and the atrocious ego of an elephant. Because baby your cunt is the best fucking thing I have even had the honor to feel and believe me I do this for a living. I have never felt anyone that's as tight and fucking hot as you babygirl and if I ever get the fucking chance to fuck it and take care of it I would be the damn luckiest guy out there. You are fucking perfect Taylor and if your micropenised husband doesn't see that any judge would just accept that lie of his as a fault divorce reason or just his size itself."

Taylor couldn't help but let out a breathy laugh, before moaning again, already feelings her legs start to shake as she clenched around his fingers so tightly it was almost impossible to thrust in and out of it. "fuck" she cursed holding onto him and falling forward biting into her own arm to stifle her moan, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she came all over his fingers, collapsing forward against the muscled man that had been the first to make her cum in the past 8 years.

Travis groaned watching her, his straining erection just begging to get the same experience as his fingers had but he knew it wasn't time for that yet. Carefully he pulled his large fingers out of Taylors panties, pulling them down her legs and making sure to hold her up as he sucked her juices off of his fingers, keeping eye contact with Taylor as he did so.

Before he could do anything further, there was a knock on the door and as if she had just burned herself Taylors pushed Travis away this time, only gently but he understood. No matter how needy she was, she wasn't ready for this. She wasn't here to hook up but to get the man she still had feelings for back and he would accept that of course.

"okay princess when you go out there just take my hand and well go back to our places and watch another movie okay? I think your little sound show was enough for the whole plane." He joked and earned a little smile and blush from her as she nodded and took his hand to get down from the counter.

Her knees buckled lightly in hindsight of Travis actions and the best and only not self induces orgasm she had had in year and Before she could open the door Travis got behind her, kissing her neck gently jus as the door opened and none other than her husband stood there waiting for them.

Travis could hear the little gasp springing from Taylors lips when she locked eyes with him, stumbling back into Travis chest grasping for his hand obviously overwhelmed with the situation, the confrontation with her husband only a few minutes after cumming all over another mans fingers. Not like Joe could share that experience.

So Travis jumped in. "Hey man this is for you" he said quietly enough not to wake anyone but loud enough for Joe to hear as he placed Taylors soaked through panties in Joes hand who looked up at him like he had just seen a ghost.

"thought id let you know what it looks like when someone actually satisfies your wife." He said so casually he almost laughed but kept it together, patting his hand on Joes shoulder, almost whipping the remainder of Taylors cum on Joes shirt before brushing past him, pulling Taylor after him who just let him lead the way.

The boxer in his pants was evident and they even got a few whistles before they sat back down, Taylors cheeks red but it wasn't embarrassment as he had to admit. It was excitement, the feeling of doing something so forbidden it made her feel like she was in high school again.

Travis took seat by the window and Taylor promptly pushed up the armrest and curled up in his side, her legs across his while she leant against his shoulder as he handed her the remote to chose a movie and reached for one of the stored blanket, seeing the goosebumps on Taylors skin so he draped it over their joined laps.

Taylor chose some cutesy romcom and handed him one of her head phones taking the other and resting her head against his strong shoulder while they started the movie, her hands playing with her wedding ring nervously as she bit her lip, chewing on it, only stopping when Travis reached out and pulled it out from beneath her teeth, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips.

"there is not a single thing for you to feel bad about babygirl. Not one thing you hear me?" he asked quitly mumbling against her lips, while his hand caressed over her stretched out legs.

She met his gaze answering a bit hesitantly but her cheeks reddened almost in a blush. "that's the thing... I feel bad because... not a single inch of me has it in itself to feel even slightly guilty."

Atta girl