13

please remember to vote and comment my lovesssss xoxoxox

Hungry from Their morning Adventures and after a quick shower and two more rounds of wearing each other out the fake couple appeared in the large restaurant, Travis arm wrapped around the beautiful woman's waist while he held her close to him, guiding her over to the chair designated for her, placing a gentle kiss on her temple before he walked off to get breakfast.

Selena eyes her friend up and down smirking knowingly. „you basically have sex written all over you" Taylor blushed hard but to her friends surprise didn't deny anything.

she looked like back in college, before she had met Joe since with him she had never had that look on her face, but ever since Travis Kelce came into her life she had seemed to blossom and bloom further and further into a sex aware and enjoying adult.

„Oh like 30 minutes ago i still had it „painted" all over it" Taylor grinned making Selena gasp and laugh in disbelief. she had never seen Taylor this direct but she loved it. Selena had never been much if a fan of Joe and was secretly rooting for their break up, especially after what happened the day before.

But now , just 3 days after being and staying with Travis she seemed to have gotten so much more happy it was mind blowing to Selena to see her this open.

„okay so.... how big is it?" Selena asked grinning while Taylor giggled leaning in to give her an answer, interrupted by Travis who set down three plates in front of her , one with a giant almost 10 inch sandwich that seemed to almost busted with its ingredients, laying between two others of them on his plate, while on the plates in front of her he had gathered almost mountains of her favorite items.

pancakes, waffles, tiny little muffins she had adored yesterday and loads of fresh fruit. Taylor gave the sandwich a pointed look, making Selenas eyes go wider. Travis noticed the woman's behavior as he sat down next to her, almost instantly putting his arm over her shoulder.

„want a bite?" he asked offering the sandwich to her, resulting in an outburst of giggles from the both of them, so hard Selena fell of her chair and had to be helped up by her soon to be husband who just raised his brows at Travis who shrugged amused at the woman next to him, now almost in his lap while her body was shaken by laughter.

"you alright kitten?" he smirked amused caressing her cheek causing her to immediately shut up and blush hard smiling like crazy, a look Selena recognized immediately. Taylor Alison Swift was in love.

"more than alright thanks to you" she giggled kissing his lips in a gentle peck that soon turned into a full blown make out session, interrupted by a rude, loud clearing of Joes throat as he passed them, Taylors lips flushing even redder.

Just this morning he had watched her and Travis fuck each other on their porch, for crying out loud in public, and now she was making out with him out in the open like this.

Taylor knew she couldn't push him too far or he would ask for a divorce so instead of making out some more which to be honest had been what she was in the mood for but draped her legs over his, taking a little bite from her croissants , almost moaning at the warm buttery baked goods.

"I got them fresh ,waited right at the kitchen so they would be just how you like 'em best" Travis gave her a little proud grin and god she couldn't help but kiss him again, still some crumbs on her lips which he licked off humming in approval of the taste.

"ill get you some more" he grinned when she finished hers and got up even after her little protest that she couldn't eat that much pecking her lips before he went back to the kitchen to ask for some form the newest batch of croissants.

"you know, you are already fucking my wife , you don't have to ruin her body for me as well" Joe huffed stepping next to him towards the counter an leaning against it trying to seem taller.

"and how exactly could anyone ruin a body like hers? She's perfect Joebless and the only thing ruining her is when she doesn't smile enough and guess fucking what she has smiled and laughed a lot more with me just in the last hours than with you in the last months, I mean ever since you started fucking these woman she doesn't have as much to laugh at any more tho I appreciate your attempt to humor others as well with your so called performance."

too stunned to speak Joe stared at Travi with an open mouth as the taller man took the plate from the kitchen staff thanking them.

"now if you would please let me treat our woman I know she deserves so she understands she should only be my woman instead? And btw Harriet misses you" he dropped before pushing past Joe who was now almost smoking from anger but he knew fully well throwing a fit wouldn't work in hi favor. He had to get another way, another solution to do this.

And he had a plan.

Taylor and Travis spent the rest of the breakfast cuddled up together in his chair as she fed him croissant and had some as well the both almost so sweet it was nauseating to others but who cared this was a wedding and Selena and Beni weren't much better than the both of them.

"so today we will have a couples workshop so we paired up all the couples and the singles have been assigned randomly, we start the day off with a walk through the little forest for group one, then a bondage training class for the bond of life and end in a couples massage. Group two will do the massage first then the walk and end with the bondage."

Benni announced and Selena shot Taylor a little apologetic smile as he read her pairing with Joe and Travis with one of the single brides maids. Not the same group either.

"if he hurts you in any way or something isn't good for you you scream for me and I don't care f someone's putting hot stones on my back and I'm butt ass naked I'm running you hear me baby momma" Travis murmured rubbing over her side grazing her fingers over her stomach not enough to be too obvious but enough for her to understand his gesture.

"yes mister sexy protective big yeti" she grinned kissing him again before getting off of his lap caressing his cheek gently before she had to go off to the messages while Travis went off to the forest with his group.

No matter how bad he wanted to shake off his thoughts and bad feelings he just seemed to be unable to and was so tense during his massage so they let him out 10 minutes early. Waiting by the exit of the events hall with a little bouquet he tried to get himself bravery.

He knew he was jut hired as a escort but the feelings he was catching for Taylor were undeniable and he just had to risk it had to ask her for a chance after this a real date.

Laughter floated through the air to him, laughter he knew all too well and when his eyes shot up to lay upon the source his heart clenched.

Taylor. 

Hand in hand.

 With Joe.

 Laughing at something he had said and god he could see the love in her eyes when she looked at him. 

He should have known. He was here to get them back together. She was having Joes kid for gods sake and yet he couldn't help the pain in his heart when the blonde was pulled into a kiss by her husband obviously reciprocating it immediately.

After all Travis was just the wedding date.