11

please remember to vote and comment my lovessssssss xoxoxo

Once the boat held back at the resort all of the guest stated to head back to their rooms. It was about to be dinner time after all and after all the stress of the day everyone was happy to get some food before getting an early night in.

"ill take a quick shower you go after me?" Taylor asked as they got to the little house turning around to the man who hadn't left her side ever since she almost drowned. "or I could join you" he smirked skimming his fingers over the gorgeous woman's skin, leaning down as he started to pepper kisses over her shoulders.

Ever since they had first had sex on the boat he felt like he was addicted to it with her. Like he couldn't let go of her for more than 5 seconds before dying of starvation at the loss of her touch , her warm skin beneath his fingers or lips.

"Nuhu mister you are staying put until I'm done and wait your turn, I promise ill be quick." She mumbled, getting onto her tippy toes before gently pecking his lips, winding out of his arms as she strutted towards the shower, only in Travis oversized linen shirt he had given her before they got off the boat.

Travis watched completely on awe and fuck when it was finally time for him to occupy the shower he was hard as a rock, having watched that goddess of a woman exit the shower droplets caressing her skin like his kisses usually did , completely bare as she waved him over and fuck he jumped up and almost ran over like a dog getting a demand.

"you can go in now" she smiled getting on the tips of her toes to peck this time his cheek, making him pout hard but of course he would never to anything she didn't consent to doing. "take your time baby boy" she grinned giving his ass a little spank giggling as she walked back into the bedroom.

Travis shook his head grinning fondly before he could see himself in the mirror. God he looked so happy, so whipped it was actually insane. He shook his head again grinning before stepping into the shower, deciding not to get rid of his hard one yet.

When he got back out of the shower and was dried off he wandered back into the bedroom, ready to get dressed but stopping in his tracks as he laid eyes on the view only prepared for him.

Taylor was in a lingerie set, lacy black propped up on the bed, her creamy thighs spread invitingly and hair in wild curls spread out around her like a halo. She was nothing short of a goddess, so divine and beautiful it took his breath away.

"I ordered room service for in a bout an hour.. didn't feel like going out, I hope that's okay with you" she smirked seductively and fuck, she knew exactly what she was doing to him, precum coating the tip of his cock as he looked down at her.

"oh kitten... ill get my meal either way."

Taylor giggled propping herself up on the pillows and making a beckoning motion but was deterred by her company who shook his head smirking. He walked over to her suitcase and fished something out of the little compartment that managed to make Taylors cheeks flame up.

It was her favorite 5 inch vibrator, a bunny one at that. Travis smirked leaning over so his hard cock was pressing between her legs making her groan as he dangled it over her. "I want you to show me how you fuck yourself baby, I want you to show me just how you do it when your micropenised asshole husband doesn't managed."

Taylor blushed hard contemplating but shaking her head. She wanted him. She wanted Travis to fuck her. Shed have to go back to the vibrator soon enough once they returned from the vacation so why should she use that instead of Travis?

"and when you did that Daddy will show you just how I fuck that little pussy of yours until you cant even remember his name anymore and forget what a vibrator is."

A moan escaped the blonde lips as she nodded and took the vibrator from him, obviously turned on by his words but Travis wouldn't let her so easily. His hands carefully wrapped around her throat , caressing the soft skin of her neck with his thumb as he murmured. "I want an answer kitten."

"yes daddy" she whimpered bucking her hips into him needily but he pulled aways getting off of her. Taylor rolled over onto her side just as she usually did , spreading her legs widely as she slowly started too trail the vibrator up and down her slick folds, the sight drunk in by a very horny Travis.

God she was gorgeous and when she started to thrust the toy into her pussy and her body started to twitch with pleasure it took everything in him not tor rip the toy away and replace it with his own straining cock. He climbed back onto the mattress so he was facing Taylor pulling her into a deep kiss as she kept her thrusts up.

"such a good girl common cum for daddy baby" he murmured against her lips, caressing her side as her body unraveled and convulsed , shaken by moans and pleasure as she came, holding eye contact with Travis as she did so.

The man gently moved her onto her back as he kissed her once more, starting to trail his kisses down her neck while his hand trailed down to the vibrators grabbing her hand and slowly guiding the toy our of her, drenched in her own cum.

"I will make sure you wont even have to use that thing again as a substitute" Travis mumbled , putting the now still vibrator aside while he intertwined their hands shifting so he was on top of her, pushing down the cups of her negligees , moving his lips to suck at her stiff little nipples, sucking on them as she guided himself into her, her moans echoing through the room.

"you feel so good daddy" she moaned, her hands intertwined as he kissed his way up again starting to speed up his thrusts as ne of his hands palmed her breast roughly making the blonde moan and groan for him.

"so beautiful kitten" he praised moving one of her legs to his side before letting go of her hand to sit uup, balancing on his knees when he started to pick up his thrusts, moving on of her legs over his shoulder, the other tucked around his hips as he started hammering into her sensitive pussy.

Taylor kept moaning and looking up at travis, their eyes meeting in all of the heat of the moment while she glanced at him her wall clenched, indicating how close she already was.

"cum for me babygirl" he praised shooting his seed deep into her while he she angled her hips to meet his, to take him even deeper. She wanted to be filled to the brim with his cum. Stuffed with it, flowing over.

"lets safe some batteries, shall we?"