𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2:- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁"𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞."▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

Misti's pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes widen for a fraction of a second, and then that insufferable smirk tugs at his lips again. “Feisty, aren’t we?” he muses, reclining in his chair like he’s completely in control of the situation.

I instantly regret the outburst, heat rising in my cheeks. “I’m sorry for my… um, unpleasant words,” I mutter, embarrassed, and turn quickly to leave. My eyes are fixed on the door—my salvation. I just need to get to the lift and be done with this nightmare.

But before I can reach it, his voice cuts through the air, low and commanding. “Hold on,” he orders. My heart sinks. The floor beneath me might as well open up.

In an instant, he’s behind me, his strong grip wrapping around my wrist, pulling me back toward him. I gasp, thrown off balance as he drags me back into the office and closes the door with a deliberate, quiet click. The sound is so soft, but it feels deafening.

“What are you doing?” I demand, panic creeping into my voice as he pins me against the glass wall.

His eyes are a storm of frustration and something else, something dark and intense. “What the hell do you think you’re playing at, huh? You walk in here like you’re somebody and then try to storm out like I’m nothing?” His voice is laced with a dangerous edge.
I

gulp, trying to find my footing, but the intensity in his gaze pins me in place. The closeness, the way he’s looking at me—it’s all too much, and my brain feels scrambled, trying to keep up. Am I angry? Am I scared? Why is this idiot making me so nervous?

“People would kill for a conversation with me,” he continues, his voice lowering to a growl. “I am Ivan Foster.”

A shiver runs down my spine at how possessive his words sound. I hate how his presence makes me feel—both annoyed and slightly intrigued. His breath is warm, close to my skin, and I feel…trapped. Yet, there’s something uncomfortably magnetic about him.

“Mr. Ivan,” I manage to say, my voice almost a whisper. “This is…unprofessional. We don’t need to be like this.”

He finally loosens his grip on my wrist, stepping back just enough to give me a moment to breathe. I suck in a shaky breath, feeling the tension in the air still heavy between us.

“I’m so sorry if I unknowingly disrespected you,” I say softly, my voice a mix of sincere and desperate to end this absurd encounter. My body is tense, my mind racing. “I didn’t mean to.”

Ivan runs a hand through his hair, frustration evident in the tense set of his shoulders. “Get out,” he says curtly, like the very sight of me is causing him physical pain.

I don’t need to be told twice. Before he can change his mind or add another insult, I spin on my heel and leave the office, my heart still racing from the storm of emotions this encounter stirred up inside me. Anger. Fear. A strange thrill I refuse to acknowledge. My mind whirls with everything he said, with how close he was—too close.
-

---------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------

What was THAT?! Oh my God!! 😱 The tension between them is off the charts, right?! 🔥 I know you felt it too! But wait... she's leaving?! 😧 How on earth are they going to cross paths again? Hmm... I could tell you... but where's the fun in that? 😏

You'll have to wait and see, my loves! 😈 I know, I know, you're on the edge of your seat, but trust me, it'll be worth the wait. 😜 Things are about to get *way* more intense. But don't worry-when they do meet again... oh, you're not ready for the fireworks. 💥💥💥

Now, I have to apologize! 🙈 I know this chapter was a bit short, but I promise the upcoming ones will be longer and packed with more drama, romance, and, of course, that juicy tension we all love!

So, make sure to follow and drop a vote if you're loving this story as much as I am writing it. 😉 Get ready for the next chapter-it's going to be a ride you won't forget!

Love you all! Stay safe, stay happy, and most importantly... stay tuned! ❤️❤️❤️