𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6:- 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

"In the heart of the storm, where fear and frustration clash, they find a fragile connection, one where control slips, and emotions rise."

Ivan's pov:
~~~~~~~~~~ 
I grunt in agreement, clearly frustrated by the situation. "Yeah, this is just perfect. Stranded in a store during a storm, with no power and no way out. What could be better?" My voice drips with sarcasm, as I rake a hand through my damp hair.

She sighs dramatically, pacing back and forth. "Now what? This is so messed up."

"Now, we wait." I say, leaning against the wall, arms crossed. "Hopefully, the power comes back soon, and the storm calms down. Until then, we're stuck here in the dark." I pause, then smirk. "Unless you want to start a convenience store karaoke contest?"

She glares at me. "No fucking way am I leaving this place," she mutters, completely ignoring my attempt to lighten the mood.

"Calm down," I say, trying to be the voice of reason while simultaneously wanting to yell at the sky myself. "I get it. You're frustrated, but there’s nothing we can do right now. Phones have no signal, and the storm is only getting worse. We’re stuck here until it passes."

Her stubborn streak flares up. "No fucking way I’m staying," she repeats, more determined than before, as if sheer willpower could somehow part the clouds and stop the storm.

I glance at her, a mix of amusement and exasperation flickering through me. "And how exactly do you plan on leaving, genius? In case you haven’t noticed, we’re trapped in a storm that could probably lift a car. You really want to test that theory with your body?"

"This is exactly what I meant when I said I don’t care. I’m going out, storm or not," she snaps, anger tightening her features.

I feel my own frustration building. I stride forward, grabbing her arm firmly but not roughly. "Hold on." My voice is stern, almost commanding. "You’re not going anywhere. You’ll be blown away before you even make it across the street. It’s dangerous, not to mention incredibly stupid."

Her eyes flash with anger. "Then call me foolish, but let go of me."

I tighten my grip slightly, my frustration at her recklessness bubbling over. "You’re not thinking straight. You might be pissed off, but that doesn’t mean you should do something as ridiculous as walking out into a hurricane."

She snaps back at me, her voice rising. "Fuck you!" She jerks her arm, trying to free herself from my grasp.

I grit my teeth, feeling my patience slip away like sand through my fingers. "You’re seriously pushing your luck right now." My tone sharpens as I lean closer. "Just because you’re angry doesn’t give you the right to act like an idiot. You can hate me all you want, but I’m trying to stop you from getting yourself killed."

"And why do you think it’s your job to keep me safe? Who am I to you?" She yells, her voice echoing in the darkened store, eyes blazing with defiance.

I exhale harshly, trying not to let her anger fuel mine even more. "Why? Because for some crazy reason, I give a damn." I step back slightly, loosening my grip but keeping my eyes on her. "I may be a businessman, but I’m not heartless. You may be a stranger to me, but I don’t want to watch you do something idiotic and dangerous."

Suddenly, her expression shifts, the anger melting away into something softer, quieter. "Mr. Foster," she says, her tone catching me off guard.

I narrow my eyes at her, confused by the change. "What now?"

She takes a deep breath. "You’re frustrated." Her voice is calm, almost apologetic.

I sigh, rubbing my temples in frustration. "Yeah, I’m frustrated. You’re being stubborn and reckless, and it’s driving me up the wall. What do you expect?"