𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17:- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮

"He crossed the line she never knew existed, and now her heart beats to a rhythm she can't ignore."

Mature content

Author's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her chest rose and fell heavily.

Ivan grabbed Misti's thighs, his weight resting on his elbows as he gazed down at her. The knowledge that he was about to be her first weighed heavily on him, a responsibility he was determined to honor.

"Just relax, sweetheart," he murmured, brushing a strand of hair from her face. "Let me take care of you."

With infinite gentleness, he guided himself to her entrance, feeling the slick heat of her arousal coating his tip. Slowly, carefully, he pushed forward, watching her face intently for any sign of discomfort.

"Breathe for me, misti," he coaxed, his voice low and soothing. "You're doing great, baby. So tight and perfect."

Inch by excruciating inch, he sank deeper into her welcoming heat, pausing frequently to allow her to adjust.

Experiencing unfamiliar pain and pleasure, Misti gripped his naked shoulder, trying to make herself comfortable with this new sensation.

Ivan gripped her hips tightly, anchoring himself as he continued to push into her clenching walls. His eyes never left Misti's face. Each movement was deliberate, calculated to stretch her without causing pain. He watched her face closely, his expression softening with tenderness.

"That's it, sweetheart," he encouraged, his voice a mix of pride and awe. "You're doing so well..."

Finally, he was fully seated inside her, his groin pressed against hers. The sensation of being enveloped by her innocence was overwhelming, filling him with an intense protectiveness.

"You okay?" he checked, kissing her lightly on the nose. "We can stop if you want..."

With desperation, she said, "No, no, no, I am alright." She took a deep breath. "Please don't stop."

Feeling her affirmation, Ivan leaned down to capture her lips once more, pouring all of his emotions into the kiss. He moved slowly, allowing her body to acclimate to his size, reveling in the warmth and wetness that surrounded him.

"You're incredible, Misti," he whispered against her lips. "I promise, I'll take care of you..."

Gradually, he started to move, withdrawing slightly before pushing back into her snug embrace. Each thrust was a testament to his control, his focus entirely on her pleasure and comfort.

Soft moans from Misti filled his ear. "Ivan!"

Ivan froze at the sound of misti's soft moan, his entire world narrowing down to the sensation of her surrounding him. He lifted his head to look into her eyes, searching for signs of distress or discomfort. "Is this okay?" he asked, concern lacing his words even as he started moving again. "Are you enjoying this?"

He increased the pace gradually, his movements becoming more purposeful. Each stroke brought a gasp from misti, spurring him on.

Misti smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am. It's unfamiliar but good."

A slow smile spread across Ivan's face at misti's response, relief and joy mingling in his chest. He captured her lips in another heated kiss, his tongue diving into her mouth to tangle with hers.

"Good," he murmured against her lips, "because you feel fucking amazing."

"You're mine now, sweetheart," he muttered huskily, his voice rough with need. "And I intend to make sure you never forget it."