𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 18 :- 𝒜 𝒮ℯ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝒯ℯ𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

"Caught in the whirlwind of forbidden desire, their hearts raced like untamed horses. The thrill of the chase, the danger of discovery, the intoxicating pull of passion - it all consumed them, leaving them breathless and desperate."

Ivan's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~

I stand there, my hands clenched, battling the overwhelming urge to take her again. She adjusts her saree, her movements so graceful yet taunting. "I'm getting late for the meeting. See you after that," she says casually, as if she didn't just unravel me moments ago. Without waiting for a response, she begins walking toward the door.

But I can't let her leave that easily. My hand shoots out, grabbing her wrist, pulling her close until her breath mingles with mine. My voice drops to a low whisper, "You're a tease, Misti. And a goddamn torture for me." I pause, staring at her lips, my mind spinning. "But fuck, I wouldn't have it any other way. Just know..." I grip the back of her head gently, leaning down so my lips brush her ear, "No matter what, I will win you. I will make you realize that you are everything I've ever wished for."

Her eyes soften, and for a moment, the teasing disappears. She holds my hand, the one still tangled in her hair, and her voice comes out quieter than before. "I wish too, Ivan. There's a connection, something deeper. I feel it. I just hope... with time, we can unravel it, together."

I lean forward, placing a soft kiss on her forehead, letting the intensity of my feelings pour out. "I love you," I whisper, the words heavier than they've ever felt before.

She smiles gently, her fingers tracing mine before stepping back. We both move toward the office door, the tension lingering between us. "Don't take too long in the meeting," I mutter, my voice almost pleading. "Come back as soon as you can."

She grins, that teasing light returning to her eyes. "Well, well, look who's being impatient," she says with a wink, walking out.

I watch her leave, my chest tightening. The second she's out of sight, I let out a frustrated groan. My hand runs through my hair, tugging slightly as I mutter under my breath, "Goddammit, Misti. You're going to drive me insane, sweetheart."

I force myself to focus, straightening my clothes, but my mind is elsewhere. Every glance at her empty desk twists something inside me. It's ridiculous how her absence gnaws at me. I've dealt with high-pressure deals, cutthroat competitors, and everything in between, but the way this woman unravels me with just her smile... nothing compares. Knowing she trusts me, that she's given herself to me in a way no one else has-it fills me with a responsibility I never thought I could feel. I can't screw this up.

Time crawls painfully.

It feels like an eternity before I finally hear her footsteps returning. I look at the clock-it's almost the end of office hours. The employees are packing up, and so is she. My heart hammers in my chest as I watch her gathering her things to leave. The thought of her walking out, even just for the night, hits me harder than I care to admit.

I walk toward her, my steps calm, though my pulse races. "Leaving already?" I ask, injecting a playful tone into my voice.

She looks up at me, an amused smile dancing on her lips. "Well, you know my boss is incredibly strict. If I don't go home early, I won't get enough sleep, and if I wake up late, I'll be late for the office. And that could cost me my internship," she says with a light chuckle.

I can't help but laugh with her, shaking my head. "Your boss sounds like a real bastard," I tease, raising an eyebrow. "Keeping you on such a tight leash and forcing you to leave so early."

She steps closer, and the space between us practically crackles. Her voice is playful, but her eyes? They're challenging, daring me. "Hey, don't say that. After all, *he* is the boss," she says, smirking as she closes the distance.