𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14:-𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓮, 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮

"Torn between what he wants and what he knows is right, Ivan's self-control falters. But every stolen glance pushes them closer to the edge of no return."

Ivan's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~

I hesitate for a moment, my eyes locked on hers, my possessive feelings too strong to deny. I can't hold back anymore.

"Yes," I admit gruffly. "My blood boils with jealousy whenever I see other men looking at you, flirting with you, admiring your beauty. It drives me crazy."

She freezes in place, turning around to face me. "What are you saying, Mr. Foster?" Her voice cracks with surprise. "I'm just an intern in your company."

My expression hardens as I see her reaction to my confession. My desire and possessiveness are warring with my sense of rationality and control. I clench my fists, trying to rein in my emotions.

"I know," I growl, my voice strained. "You're an intern in my company, and it's my responsibility to keep my feelings in check. But you... you make it damn near impossible."

I take a step closer, my eyes burning with a mixture of desire and frustration. The struggle to maintain my composure becomes evident.

"Every time you smile, every time you laugh, or bite your damn tongue, it drives me insane. I can't focus, I can't think straight. You make me lose control, and it's both infuriating and alluring."

"Mr. Foster..." she says in a low, fearful voice.

My eyes lock onto hers as she speaks, my jaw clenching. Her low tone and the intensity of the situation make my restraint waver.

"What?" I snap, my voice strained. "What do you want me to say? That I can't stop thinking about you? That I find you irresistible? That I want to take you right here and now, consequences be damned?"

She closes her eyes and says in a low, shaky tone, "Stop it, you're losing control."

My eyes widen as I hear her shaky voice, her words piercing through the haze of desire and possessiveness, reminding me of the boundaries between us.

"Damn it," I mutter, my voice hoarse. "You're right. I... I'm losing control. I need to calm down."

I take a step back, running a hand through my hair in frustration. My body is tense, coiled with suppressed desire, but I'm trying to regain self-control.

"I need to calm down," I repeat in a grumble. "I can't let my feelings get the better of me like this. I'm your boss, and I need to respect that. Even though it's damn near killing me."

"If you need space, I can leave," she suggests, though it sounds more like she wants to go than anything else.

I hesitate for a moment, torn between my desires. On one hand, I want to be alone to regain my composure. On the other, I don't want her to leave. But I know I need to regain control.

"Yeah... maybe that's a good idea," I mutter, my voice husky. "Give me a few minutes to clear my head. I'll call you back in when I'm ready."

I watch as she closes the door behind her, walking away from me.

My mind is still a whirlwind of conflicting emotions, a mix of desire and frustration. I try to focus on my work, but my thoughts keep drifting back to her.

As the minutes pass, my irritation subsides, replaced by an aching loneliness. I realize how much her presence affects me, how much I crave her even when I know I shouldn't.

I glance at the clock, watching the minutes tick by slowly.

I'm growing impatient. I can't help but wonder what she's doing, if she's thinking about me, if she feels the same way.