The Sun After The Heavy Rain 💛 - Part 18

Luna was sleeping peacefully that night as doctor gave her sleeping dose.

Raf and Nick outside

Raf : You leave

Nick : Take care..

( Raf looked at the room you were sleeping and nodded )

Nick : Aish ! I said take care of you..

Raf : Me ?

Nick : Yes. Youu. First take care of you, Then others.

Raf sighed and nodded.

After Nick left for his home, Rafael went to his room and took a photo frame from his cupboard. He sat down in the bed and stared at it, lost in thought.

Luna's words about her father, spoken through tears, echoed in his mind.

As he gazed at the photo, Rafael was reminded of his own father, Luna's grief had brought up old emotions.

The flashback hits his mind.

" Raf : Dad , Nooo Pleasee.. Nooo... Don't do this... Please dad.. ( crying out of his lungs )

Raf's dad didn't listen to him

Raf : Dad pleasee.. ( kneeling down and begging him , tears rolling constantly form his eyes ) "

Rafael's eyes are in pain as he remembered the pain of everything. He felt a deep connection to Luna, who was going through a similar experience. He knew he had to be there for her to support her through this difficult time.

Rafael gently placed the photo frame back in the cupboard and went to check on Luna. He found her sleeping peacefully, her face calm . He sat beside her, watching over her.

Rafael sighed and gazed at Luna, who was sleeping peacefully. He then turned around and walked over to the sofa in the room.

He sat down on it, but instead of lying down, he simply rested his head against the back of the sofa, keeping his eyes fixed on Luna. He fell asleep in this position, his eyes still locked on hers, watching over her even as he rested.

The Next day.. At College

Tessa: Do you think she'll come to college today?

Mila: How can she, Tessa? Is it normal for this to happen to her? She lost her father... She lost everything... (tears in her eyes) I couldn't even bear to see her like that yesterday.

Tessa: I understand, Mila. Don't cry. She'll be alright. (Tessa wrapped her arms around Mila's shoulders)

Mila: God always punishes the good ones, Tessa. Luna is so sweet and kind... How can she bear this pain?

Tessa sighed and comforted Mila. Just then, someone approached them.

Ben: Hey!

Tessa turned and asked, "What?" in a questioning gesture. Ben looked at her, his mouth open in shock. Harry came along with him.

Harry: Hey, Tessa! Do you know what happened to Luna? She didn't come to work yesterday and didn't show up for college today.

Tessa: (took a deep breath) Her father passed away. She won't be coming for some days.

Harry: Oh my god! Where is she now? Tell me, I'll go see her after college. (worried expression)

Tessa looked at Mila, who gestured not to tell.

Tessa: Sorry, Harry... I can't tell you.

Ben was still staring at Tessa, seemingly in shock.

Tessa and Mila got up and went to class, leaving Harry and Ben behind.

Harry sighed and turned to Ben, who was still stunned. Harry waved his hands in front of Ben's face. Ben didn't respond. Harry hit Ben's head.

Ben: Umm... What ?

Harry : Give me an idea Bro

Ben : why ?

Harry: Why? You didn't listen to them?

Ben shook his head, indicating no. Harry hit his own forehead in frustration and dragged Ben to class.

At Rafael's mansion

Rafael was still sleeping in the same position on the sofa.

It was already 11 a.m. when Luna woke up, holding her head in pain.

Luna: Ahh, God... (she rubbed her eyes and looked around the room, taking in her surroundings)

As her memories returned, a sad smile appeared on her face.

Luna: I've lost everything! (tears rolled down her cheeks)

Her gaze then fell upon Rafael, still sleeping peacefully on the sofa. She looked at him with a deep sadness in her eyes, but didn't wake him up. Instead, she whispered softly.

Luna: Why are you helping me? (tears continued to roll down her cheeks)

Her voice was barely audible.She didn't expect an answer, but the question was a reflection of her own emotion.

Luna's eyes still fixed on Rafael. She felt a guilt feeling for burdening him with her problems.

As She gazed him, he shifted slightly but didn't wake up. Luna's eyes never left his face.

Just then, Rafael's eyes flickered open, and he looked up at Luna. Their gazes met.

Raf sat up slowly

Raf : How are you now ?

Luna didn't gave any response just looking at him..

Raf stoop up and cam near her..

Raf : Feeling sleepy ?

Luna suddenly responded while taking of her blanket.

Luna : Why am I here ?

Raf : Heyy ! sit sit..

Luna sat in the bed, her eyes fixed on Rafael as he explained what had happened. Raf explained everything what happened to her last night.

Rafael: you fainted.

Luna closed her eyes, remembering the events leading up to her fainting spell. She felt a wave of dizziness wash over her again, and her mind reeled with thoughts of her father's passing.

As she opened her eyes, her gaze fell upon the clock on the nightstand.

Her eyes widened in shock as she saw the time: 11:45 AM.

Luna: (gasping) Oh no... I've missed my classes!

Rafael: You don't want to take classes for 3 more days. Doctor said to take rest

Luna: (throwing off the covers) No, I need to go!

Rafael: (firmly) Stop. You're not going anywhere today.

Luna: But... I have to inform them atleast ( little scared )

Rafael: Your friends did..

He said and about to leave

Luna : But, why am I here ? I can go to my home.

Raf turned and thinking about something..

Raf : Just take rest for now.. I will talk about this to you later. Refresh, I will send the maid.

Luna : But..

Raf left the room without looking back..

Luna sighed and sat on the bed..