Chapter Five

*Zayn’s POV*

I glanced around the house. I had made the boys pick up. I’m definitely the cleanest out of us. The others are pigs. “Niall,” I yell. I hear the sound of the refrigerator door closing and hear the Irish lad say something back but I can’t understand him. His voice is muffled because it is stuffed full of food. That kid can eat.

“Do you want to go to the airport with me tomorrow? I have to pick up Dani at 4:45,” I explain.

He snorts. “That’s quite early. You might have to drag me outta here but sure, yeah, I’ll go.”

I smile and laugh at him. He loves his sleep almost as much as he loves his food. “Thanks mate,” I say and I walk up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Daniella’s POV*

I’m so entirely exhausted. It’s 5:00 in the morning and I am sitting at an airport alone waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up. I would be mad but I’m sure he has a good reason. He hasn’t ever been late before. I stretch out, lying on a bench. I probably looked like a homeless person but right now I could care less.

“Well, at least she values sleep,” I hear a thick Irish accent behind me say. I sit up quickly and turn to see Zayn and a blonde guy standing with him.

“Hey sleepyhead,” Zayn says and laughs at me. I stand up and he wraps his arms around me. “I missed you,” he whispers in my ear.

I pull away and turn to the Irish lad. “‘Ello,” he says.

“Oh, uh, Niall this is my girlfriend, Dani. Dani this is Niall. He’s sort of my best mate in the house,” Zayn introduces us.

“It’s nice to finally meet you. Zayn talks about you all the time,” Niall says.

“Likewise, in both respects,” I reply and smile. Niall walks towards me and envelops me in a huge hug. I was slightly shocked but I hugged him back. When he pulls back I turn to Zayn.

“Why were you so late?” I asked.

“Well, one thing you are going to learn about Niall is that he loves to eat more than anything in the world. And he is always hungry. And therefore, we had to stop and get food on our way here. I’m sorry,” he says.

“It’s okay. No one tried to kidnap me,” I said, jokingly.

“Yes because that would be tragic,” I heard Zayn whisper to Niall. I smacked his chest and he laughed.

“Well, I suppose we best be going,” Zayn said around his laughs. I turned to grab my bags but realized that they were gone. I turned back and saw Niall had already grabbed them.

“I can get those, Niall,” I said, feeling bad.

“I got it, love. Besides, I owe you one for making us late. Really sorry ‘bout that too.”

“Thank you. And don’t worry about it,” I said and then sighed. I was so tired. We arrived at a chic, black car and Niall placed my bags in the boot. I quickly slid into the back seat, letting both of the boys take the front. I watched out the windows, which were heavily tinted. I saw things fly by me in a blur. I smiled, not even remembering what was happening in my body, not thinking of the child I was carrying. I slowly dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

*Zayn’s POV*

When we arrived at the house I realized Dani had fallen asleep. I asked Niall to grab her luggage and I carefully lifted Dani out of the car, bridal style. I carried her carefully, not wanting to wake her. Niall followed me up to our room and I put her down on my bunk. I pulled the covers over her. Niall placed her bags down and crawled back in to bed. I crawled up next to Dani and wrapped my arms around her.

There was silence for a few minutes and I assumed Niall had fallen back asleep. Then I heard his whisper.

“I like her so far. You know how to pick ‘em,” he whispered.

“Thanks but I think she picked me,” I whispered back and chuckled a little. We both slowly fell asleep. The last thing I thought of was how happy I was that she was finally with me.