three

Written by: @shiningjustforyou13 

Travis' POV

I couldn't help the way I'd reacted. How could I? No sane man would have every turned down the sight now lying before me; the blonde sprawled out of her back, chest heaving with heavy panting breaths as she fought to prop herself up on her elbows.

Her blue eyes - the one truly unchanged thing about her - were locked eagerly on every new part of my body that I exposed with my quick removal of garments, and they widened with shock and delight when they dropped between my hips.

God, Taylor Swift, my Tiger. I never thought we'd end up here, but I was fucking stressed with worries of that damn Italian mafia queen Alison Kingsley and I needed an outlet. My outlet had presented herself to me on a silver platter, told me to fuck her like she was my whore, use her like she was all mine, prove to her the kind of man was. I couldn't say no. Everything in the years we'd known each other and everything in the years of being apart had led to this very moment.

Taylor was wearing an outfit plucked right from fantasies I'd had before, dressed as the fucking hottest cheerleader I'd ever seen in my entire life. Dark blue lingerie clad her body beneath the pearly white of her cheerleader get up, the skirt almost as short as a belt and the top doing nothing to cover her chest. It was fucking incredible, and I wanted to tear every item of clothing off with my teeth and cover Taylor with my lips.

"Good to see you live up to your nickname." The words slipped past her lips like the brush of silk as I put a knee up on the luscious bed, and I arched an eyebrow.

"I have a nickname?"

"Oh yeah." Taylor's crimson lips curved into a playful smile as I crawled my body between her legs, bracing my hands next to her hips. "Mr Big." She whispered, and I chuckled as I watched a little shiver run over her body. I'd done this to her; reduced the woman before me to a trembling form, body silently begging for mine. "Why do you think we've got the biggest size of condoms and lube over there?"

"Tiger I don't think we're going to need lube." I purred to her as I lowered my head down between her legs, using my nose to nudge the tiny skirt up. The fabric of her little thong would be too dark for me to tell if she was wet or not, but the garment was so thin that it exposed most of what was waiting for me. Taylor was soaked, slickness covering the insides of her creamy thighs. "Where's your limit?" I took the time to ask.

"Doesn't exist." Taylor panted. "I'll tell you if I have to."

I nodded, shifting forwards and pressing my tongue flat against the wet fabric covering Taylor's dripping pussy. She gasped, wriggling in anticipation and need as I teased my tongue only above the fabric. My cock was hard, straining at the taste of Taylor, but god I wanted nothing more than to stay exactly where I was. I had her writhing on her back and I'd barely done anything yet. Normally I came in here seeking a release from my own tension, but normally I didn't have Taylor in front of me.

Twenty years of radio silence had all been wiped away. I'd known her four years, maybe five as children, and seeing her again made me feel like I'd still known her for all that time. I didn't really know her, not the woman she was, but it felt like I did. She was my Tiger, and I had to have her.

A snarl of a curse tore from her lips as I pushed my head up higher, taking the hem of her little panties with my teeth and tugging down. Taylor shifted her hips up so that I could pull the lacy barrier away, leaving her pussy gleaming with arousal, bare and begging for me. God.

I surged forwards, burying my mouth there. Taylor shrieked as my attention went right to her clit, her back bowing off the bed in response. I pushed myself closer, needing this as much as she seemed to. I knew that I knew my way around the bedroom, but I'd never been one for anything aside from one night stands and short flings, never spending enough time with a woman to know her body the way I wanted to know Taylor's. Normally it was a few fucks to get both of us what we needed, and then it was over. Very rarely did I ever take the time for this.