ten

Written by: @thetorturedpoet_13  

Taylor's POV

I woke up alone in the bed Travis had gotten us in our new house at around 2am. I was freezing despite the late summer breeze through the city and shivered while I looked for a top, unable to find one, so I wrapped myself in a blanket. I waited a long time before Travis came home after I woke up. It was surely around 5 until he got there and when he did it was audible in the entire house.

The front door banged loudly and he smashed it open and shut forcefully. I sat up from the couch I had waited on, wiping my tired eyes. But when I laid eyes on him something was different. He seems angry, tense and had an unforeseeable boner.

"Travis are you okay?" I asked gently getting out of comfy bedlike thing, but I didn't get an answer, instead he pushed me closer towards him, smashing his lips against mine forcefully, barely giving me time to relax before he let his hand wander beneath my pajama shorts.

I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me, pressing me against his body, scotch in his breath, burning over my lips before he pulled away, eyes dark but not with lust, it was anger.

I whimpered, starting to get scared. I know he wouldn't hurt me consciously but he was in rage and I was no fool. I tasted the faint cherry on his lips, saw them smudged in dark red. He had been with someone else.

And even though that should have bothered me in any shape or form, I wasn't his girlfriend after all a part of me screamed in pain at the thought. "Travis talk to me please." I whispered quietly stroking over his beard but he wasn't listening.

With a swift motion he threw me over his shoulder carrying me up the stairs. With a loud this he threw me onto the mattress and started to strip, a pair of panties falling out of his pants as he did so.

"Travis please talk to me, this isn't good right now" I tried again but to no avail.

"How much" His voice was rough, frustrated and I just knew telling him no wouldn't deter him.

"Shower first, if your gonna give me her left overs at least clean up."

He gave me a little grumble but nodded and disappeared into a room I earlier had found out was a bathroom.

Not even three minutes later he was back, still dripping onto the floor but he didn't seem to care as he threw a few notes onto the nightstand before coming over to me.

"Hands and knees right now." I obeyed as if trained to do nothing but follow any of his orders and without much of a warning he tipped my shorts off and thrust into me, making me whimper in pain as well as pleasure.

We hadn't don't any foreplay so I wasn't as wet a usually and it stung some more but I could handle it. I let soft moans slip past my lips, subsiding into whimpers the rougher he got. His hand came down on my ass in a harsh slap, brutal almost.

I whimpered as he continued groaning. He filled me out so good but his thrusts were so brutal they started to fade out the pleasure.

"Slut" He growled giving my ass another spank as he shoved my face into the mattress with every thrust, and this time a little tear trickled down my cheeks.

Not dirty little slut, not his slut. Was that all he saw in me now that the anger and alcohol took over. An orgasm started to roll over me and He filled me up groaning yet he didn't stop, going harder and faster until I couldn't take it anymore.

"MAROON!" I managed to get out with the last of my energy and he immediately pulled back, out of me leaving me to collapse on the soaked sheets.

"Shit I'm sorry Taylor" He sighed as I turned around whimpering quietly at the ache between my legs. He started to crawl between my legs again but I gave him a harsh slap in the face.