twenty two

Written by: @thetorturedpoet_13  

Taylor's POV

I gasped against Travis lips but let myself sink into it. Of course this could be a ploy to kill me, trap me and shoot me or snap my head but I couldn't care less.

If he took me out right now i knew i would die with the man i loves, the man i had been in love with for over 2 decades now and the one that owned my heart. I deserved to die, to be killed brutally that was and if he chose to he could. But i trusted him.

Our kisses soon turned more passionate, tongues stroking against each other, his strong arms winding around my body and pulling me closer to him until he was lifting me up, putting me down on the hood of the car, laying me down as his lips started to wander over my neck, his hands fiddling with the hem of my leggings.

He knew he had my consent when i didn't protest against his touch, his hand slowly trailing inside of my legging and panties. It hadn't been long since he had last been with me but God i had missed his touch. His rough fingers against my skin oh so gently, the way his lips found my neck, my sweet spot and sucked at it, ensuring to mark me as his, and the warmth of him.

His fingers dipped into my panties, two fingers moving to dip into my dripping folds, gathering my wetness as he gently started to rub my clit, caressing it so expertly you would thing he had a PhD in it.

"you're so good at that" I whined as he smoothly switched so his thumb was caressing my clit, slowly starting to thrust his middle and ring fingers into me, stroking that little spot that no one else had ever reached or well found quite like him.

Travis lips were on mine again kissing me gently as he started to curl his fingers in a 'come here 'motion making me curse and my eyes roll back as i reached out to hold onto him as my legs quivered. i let another moan slip past my lips and arched into him as he kept caressing my clit, with slightly more pressure, adding in another finger.

"Better than your clients?" he murmured quietly kissing just under my jaw gently as he did, my rigid breath audible from the peaceful quiet of the moment, the gentle voices. This wasn't just we might die together sex, this was reemission, comfort, reassurance.

I blinked a few times in order to get back into the right headspace too answer him, my legs shaking as i tried my best to keep my voice steady miserably failing as i did so.

"i haven't been with any clients since you took me in, l-lap dances yes but n-no sex with any of them, no one compares to you Travis" i moaned as a grin formed on his lips, he slowed down slightly the grin turning into an almost silly smile. "Only me?"

I nodded giggling softly and pulling him into another kiss, my had in his neck as i did so as my hips bucking up into his hand while i huffed softly. "Now make me cum like only you can daddy"

Travis groaned at the nickname , kissing me again as he started to thrust into me harder making me moan louder and my body convulse in waves as i came all over his fingers moaning loudly.

"i love you " i moaned as i came apart beneath him, his lips finding mine in an even more passionate kiss, his arms wrapping around me to pick me up, kissing me deeply while he carried me out of the garage and upstairs to the bedroom, we had shared with each other but stopped in his tracks carrying me to the one opposite of it instead, pressing me against the wall kissing me deeply while i felt his boner press against me.

"i love you so freaking much Tiger" he murmured moving to kiss my neck again while he helped me disregard the shirt he had just put my on earlier but god no one would hear me complain.